Hello Everyone

Loonietoon

Just thought seeing as I have time right now to drop in and say hi to all my friends. Been away from here for a while because we found out about 6 weeks ago that the cancer had spread to Diane's Head. Found out when I took her to the Hospital after she was complaining of a head ache for over a week and did not say much because she thought she had a sinus infection. Well thats when we found out and she has been taking Radiation for it and just last week they did what they call a Sabre Knife Radiation to hit the last 2 remaining spots there. Claim to have 90% success rate.. I hope they are correct.. Will know more in about 2 weeks as to the success of this as well as still taking chemo for the other small spots still in the lung... Well I will try to get in if possible but don't know when..

Just wanted to let you all know what was going on..

Just thought seeing as I have time right now to drop in and say hi to all my friends. Been away from here for a while because we found out about 6 weeks ago that the cancer had spread to Diane's Head. Found out when I took her to the Hospital after she was complaining of a head ache for over a week and did not say much because she thought she had a sinus infection. Well thats when we found out and she has been taking Radiation for it and just last week they did what they call a Sabre Knife Radiation to hit the last 2 remaining spots there. Claim to have 90% success rate.. I hope they are correct.. Will know more in about 2 weeks as to the success of this as well as still taking chemo for the other small spots still in the lung... Well I will try to get in if possible but don't know when..

good luck and God bless