musky hunting with Jade

Handlebarz

Well it was such a nice looking day I had to take Jade out for some musky hunting we hit the launch around 9:30 I missed one fish casting. There was not much action where we were so we headed east on the lake over to another spot I like and sure enough 15 min in Jade landed her first of the day about 30" heck she even thought it was to small for a pic. I just set the lines and one of them went off I got to see the fish it was a fat mid 40's fish that broke the 50lbs PP it was frayed so I think I have a bad guide on that rod I will look at it later. we were heading back to the launch and made one more turn and she landed this one what a great day with my bast fishing partner.

241a6961.jpg

Thanks all I just love to get out with Jade and it sure did put a smile on my face more of laughter when she did not want a pic then being proud as Rizzo was saying she commented that we need a bigger one, she is on the hunt for her 50" We did some casting yesterday but it did not pan out next season she will start using a bait caster it should make casting a bit more easier for her.