Rocking Fishing Song!

Pete Maina

HI,

One other thing I had to mention here. I know TJ listened to the song this morning and he said helped wake him up. In fact, I think he got a little out of control and destroyed a section of his house listening. :stretcher:

So, I have a new buddy I've connected with I thought I should tell everyone about ... especially since there's been all this teasing on here in the past about Peter Frampton and all. Must be the long hair, I guess. Anyway, while I can't play or sing a lick, even at my more advanced age, I'm still a rocker-type at heart and like the music loud at times ... eh? :clapping:

SO, a young guy who is truly a very talented rocker - from Detroit (Rock City) - is also a fishing guy and loves muskies and muskie fishing. Anyway, we hit it off ... a rocker-dude who fishes muskies has got to be a good guy.

Anyway, his name is Brian Schram ... he and his Schramband did a fishing song called "Now We're Fishing" ... you have to check it out. It just may be a little more "energetic" than some of you like, but give it a listen and let me know your thoughts. We've (Jennifer) put the song up on my personal website http://www.petemaina.com/ so you can just click there and give a listen. Check out the band's site too for latest video.

(Hey Thorpie ... you're gonna love it :clapping: )

Pete

Makes me think of flying across the lake at top speed in a serious boat....and I have never done that LOL

Thanks for the link and I agree with Puckhead "If that tune won't wake you up on those days when the bed is too darn comfortable to get up and go fishing, nothing will..." !!

bly

Thank you Pete I need that. I find most music a little to clam for me . All I 'm going to say is "Crank it up "!

Now I can do some head banging while I'm fishing. What a combination. :wallbash:

I'm still waiting for a fishing song from Gridlock (hint,hint)

Ha! She was cranked eh? :clapping: ... well give it a few more rounds and all the stuffiness will be knocked right out of 'em.

You know, that's a good idea Roy ... we gotta merge Gillespie and Schramband ... the muskie stomp.

It does kinda make you wanna drive fast in something. Oh yeah, and head bang too

Pete

Edited by Pete Maina

Love the song!!! Gotta love the speed and energy!!

Alex...there have been a few nights when bly and I are out fishing and the action is slow that I started lyrics for a tune....who knows...maybe I'll get it done one day....haha. It'll have more of an "anticipation" feel, and not a complete rock out like this awesome tune!

Glad you're liking the tune. Yeah, a little lift on a cold, blustery day - that gets you thinking fishing is a good thing. Of course, if it gets you to swat your head :wallbash: - so much the better to keep you awake.

Yeah, I guess I may have earned my long hair and the Frampton jokes ... all in good fun Crazyhook.

:Gonefishing: