Ontario Fishing Community Get Together

Skipper D

Limey, I really don't think they will move north....more like LA someday...Toronto hasn't really embraced the Bill's and I'm wondering if the game up there this year will even sell out.

I will take a wild guess that asking 275 bucks a ticket has something to do with it!! Same ticket at the Ralph goes for 95 bucks!!!

They can shove the 275 up their :asshat: !!!

Hey Roy, et all.

Still slim, still familying. Southern PA has treated us very well over the past three years. I often think back to some great OFC times that have been had over the years. I have traded in my fishing rod for running shoes as a general hobby, relaxing in its own way.

Nice to see a lot of the old faces on here still.

Fall fishing was always my favorite. Trolling Pigeon Lake for a morning, getting back to the cottage with the smell of chili and perhaps a couple cold beers to recharge for the afternoon.

Be well...

The first one I went to was Dec 27th not sure the year but it was a few days ago I headed the 2.5 hours from Chatham to the fire hall just for the wings and to say HI to many people I have never met face to face yet my wife thought (knew) I was crazy/nutz to go but she understands now as many of the people I met that night are life long friends now. We have had them in London with good numbers showing up I would travel to more of them but they are usually on week days and I start work way to early to be out all night.

They are a great time and great way to meet other members. I like the idea of a swap meet thing set up for members to come out and set up tables to sell there tackle I might be interested in this if it were a weekend thing Kinda like the toy swap meets in a hotel banquet room?

. I

The first one I went to was Dec 27th not sure the year but it was a few days ago I headed the 2.5 hours from Chatham to the fire hall just for the wings and to say HI to many people I have never met face to face yet my wife thought (knew) I was crazy/nutz to go but she understands now as many of the people I met that night are life long friends now. We have had them in London with good numbers showing up I would travel to more of them but they are usually on week days and I start work way to early to be out all night.

They are a great time and great way to meet other members. I like the idea of a swap meet thing set up for members to come out and set up tables to sell there tackle I might be interested in this if it were a weekend thing Kinda like the toy swap meets in a hotel banquet room?

Thanks for telling how it can be , i'd like to do something down the road maybe and once i've mastered the sport a bit more . In the mean time its watch and learn from the good people on this site and share back what i can . Thank you Mike .

add the tackel swap/sell/trade to a G2G is a great idea! I have so much now that I don't use it's crazy (don't let my wife know!) so I would like to be there too if it all works out. that and meeting the OFC/OFC'ers that I have yet to meet.

Available for TRADE:

All this crap that doesn't work for other crap that doesn't work that I haven't tried yet.... :rofl2: .....no refunds...

God, I could easily open up my own tackle shop with all the crap I have above my boat (rafters in garage)....WAY too much crap to list on Craig's list or Ebay...LOL....I need to take some of this "stuff" to my son Billy, so he can store it in his garage... :D