Got My Aurora Trout

cl_fishin

You inspired me to give it one more try. I went down at lunch and I got one! I am so happy!!!! Here's the pic:

aurora-smaller.png

Was Thinking PHOTO SHOP but you got the uneven self brought on hair due ,that is new , so it must be true . Good on ya Dana keep at a thing and good will come thu .Nudge nudge wink wink

post edited for spelling

Edited by capt bruce

I see you got a new reel, two new rods and one hell of a new workout routine! You had me for a second.

With the new hairdew , right side longer than left , and the buff bod he does make a fine picture dont ya think , wink wink ,you will get one Dana , damn with that combo of hair and muscle what hot little trout wouldnt die to get into a boat with you .

Can't believe I fell for that. NO MORE HINTS FOR YOU!!!! BACK OF THE LINE

Hahahaha. Sinclair called it... Dana posting that photo was Dana exploding.

Back to the OP ... I'm glad to see an OFNer pulled off the "impossible" I'm inspired to give it another shot as well. 3 years is a long time to wait for another opportunity.

Congrats!!!!!

I was hoping to get out this year to get another one but too many things happening when I hoped to go-so it was no go....:(

I'm pondering next year though...:whistling:

Let me guess that you more worried about losing that fish than any you've ever had on the line.

It's a beauty and I'm sure you'll always remember all the details of catching it.