Got My Aurora Trout

cl_fishin

It is sad when it comes right down to it. The illusive trout finally caught and photographed and it's disappeared as the highlight.

You're right... It's obviously a major event for him and really the entire board, and I came in and ruined it. Apologies to cl_fishin.

I would not say that you ruined it, but rather our collective reaction to the percieved frustration that you may or may not have felt is what brought this thread off track. I was one of the first offenders, so I should apologize as well.

Ya gotta admit though, it is kinda funny, your well documented and entertaining quest for this trophy fish to be supplanted by cl_fishin's success.

You're right... It's obviously a major event for him and really the entire board, and I came in and ruined it. Apologies to cl_fishin.

Don't sweat it Dana.Most of us have no idea of the significace of this fishdunno.gif Personally, never heard of it before, probably wont ever see one, either.I can't appreciate what all the fuss is about,cause i dont fish em.And i'm not alone.

No apologies are necessary, sure the fish is cool, but Dana's pic was funny too, I never did sense any animosity, just good natured fun. I am proud/lucky to have caught that fish and hope to try again someday but I have a sense of humor as well and that pic was funny. I am thankful for all the congrats its really cool, when I posted it I didn't think that many people would care or even know about them. They are a very cool fish with a great story behind them, and I highly recommend giving them a try.

Heres a few pics of the lake the next morning before we left, it was creation at its best!!

AT5.jpg

AT6.jpg

AT4.jpg