Nice Fall day out.

limeyangler

Hi All,

I was beginning to go a bit stir crazy up here...has been 2 weeks since i got out. Despite the lack of fish on Lac Seul this trip, it was still an awesome day off in beautiful NW Ontario....just what my soul needed.

I DECIDED TO TRY OUT MY UNDERWATER CAMERA HOUSING TODAY TOO....LOL....WITH MIXED RESULTS....BUT ITS A START!

101.jpg

102.jpg

109.jpg

108.jpg

107.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9s94EtV1daQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JUST AFTER TAKING THOSE SHOTS OF MY NEW GADGET, I NOTICED THE BAMBIS FEEDING WITH MUM OUTSIDE, ALWAYS COOL TO SEE.

103.jpg

FALL IS DEFINITELY HERE, THE CHICKENS WERE EVERYWHERE ON THE TRIP UP.

105.jpg

104.jpg

THE WIND HAD JUST STARTED TO PICK UP (CONTRARY TO THE WEATHER REPORT...SURPRISE SURPRISE) AS I ARRIVED AT THE LANDING.

106.jpg

I DECIDED TO TRY TROLLING CRANKS AFTER SEEING LOTS OF REPORTS ABOUT IT, NO LUCK, BUT NICE DAY TO CRUISE ABOUT FOR A COUPLE HOURS.

110.jpg

111.jpg

AFTER A WHOLE SERIES OF ISSUES THAT PUT A DENT IN MY INTENDED PLANS, I MANAGED ONLY 2 MORE WALLEYE (SMALL). BUT SOME NICE SIZED SMALLIES MADE UP FOR THAT.

112.jpg

114.jpg

GOT BACK TO THE LANDING AT DUSK...ONLY ONE OTHER CREATURE THERE, NOT LONG BEFORE HE'S GONE SOUTH NOW.

115.jpg

116.jpg

HERE IS THE VIDEO FROM THE DAY

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/idf0ZRC7E9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>