Quick Update

Jigs

Hey guys, just thought I'd share a few pics from Saturday. I haven't been able to get out too much in the last few weeks with a faulty coil for one of my cylinders on the old Optimax but it's all fixed now. I was able to get out for a few hours on Saturday afternoon here. It was pretty much dead calm, there was a frost warning just north of us on the Friday night and I was only able to get out at around 12:30 until 4pm or so. Soooo, I thought I'd be lucky to catch any fish but much to my surprise (and happiness) I was wrong. cool.gif I had pretty much my best day out this year with 7 fish in the boat and one of my biggest fish ever and my best this year. The big one was 28.5 inches. Didn't weigh her but I'm guessing around 8lbs. Just a massive head on her, looked like she could swallow a 12oz perch in one gulp. Great fun. The other fish were all about the same size (about 2-3lbs) with one other bigger one probably around 4. Just goes to show those walters can surprise you sometimes.

Sorry about the overexposure in the first pic I only realized it after I let the fish go. I was alone so I had to use the timer on the camera. Rookie move. sad.gif I was going to try and sell that I went for an artistic look in that pic but it just looks like crap. lol. You get the idea anyway. Enjoy!Sep212011073.jpg

Sep212011076.jpgSep212011074.jpg

Edited by Jigs