Lake Erie Jumbo Perch

Billy Bob

Fished from about 8am till noon and between the 2 of us we caught 33 jumbo Lake Erie perch...largest 14" caught by my partner John...he had the hot hand yesterday... :clapping:

First spot we anchored we caught about a dozen and decided to move in a little before calling it quits....the slight move payed off in big dividends (perch)....other boats started to creep in on us but it was no use...we had the once forbidden bait because I made a special run on Friday to the Niagara River and dipped my own Lake Erie Emerald Shiners....when we left we gave our extra bait away to the 3 sorry souls in the boat closest to us...they bought golden shiners from the bait store near the launch...BIG MISTAKE....here's hoping all our bait shops switch over to the "GOOD STUFF" soon... :)

PerchFishingLakeErie9-17-11001.jpg

PerchFishingLakeErie9-17-11003.jpg

PerchFishingLakeErie9-17-11004.jpg

Fishing depths and exact locations available upon PM requests only.

Now go catch a fish, :Gonefishing:

Bob

Honey ! put the Bass back in the fridge , Billys got some real nice perch he wants to share ............. lol ....lol . They sure are nice , if thats how my day would have went yesterday but i just could'nt land on 'em no where it seemed . Great catch of fish boys .

Hmm, looks like this "Lake Erie" as you call it has some nice fish and would be a great new spot to try out....

Im running up to peterborough to get the boat.

And a white bucket.

Nice going on those perch billybob!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by skeeter

Nice hual! i think i saw you guyz out there just off waverly shoal, we had a bass tourny out the that day, tough day for bass with the east wind!

The week before I was off Waverly Shoals fishing not catching walleyes...this past Saturday I went out of the Catt....