Quinte GTG

Headhunter

GBW / Young-whon - I'll be there for "early" whatever that is... I'm DYING... I'll be coming straight from sudbury... deer huntin' / steelie huntin'....

don't forget the deer jerkey and smoked raimbow when you come. I'll text you y_o's cell #

Fish farmer I'll pm you a few tips so your not going in blind. I'll be pulling the boat on the the 20 th after a fish then put her away and get ready for Cuba

Thanks Lloyd, Much appreciated. Everything helps us old boys. I think I'm going to stay more in the bay than in the Reach.

OH and you and the Mrs. have a good and safe trip to Cuba.

Forecast is lookin like we will have a bit of a "walleye chop"!

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0540?ref=topnav_weather_savedcity

:w00t:

HH

Chop?? LOL

At least the weather seems to be stable.....stable winds at 30 to 55K everyday this week??!! :huh: Guess the Gortex will get a workout. Next boat will have full windshield.

55 is a little breazy :blink:

Well, as the time draws nearer, it looks like it's definately going to have a bit of a chop going on.... I especially like it when the wind blows the white caps off of the top of the wave... thank goodness Quinte hardly ever gets rough in west or south west winds! :whistling:

On the bright side, these forecast winds should keep some of the "less hardy" types off the water and open up space for those of us who missed our recent head examinations... and if it does rain on us, we won't get wet... the wind will blow it right off of us!

(Note to self... bring extra booze!)

HH