Quinte GTG

Headhunter

The dates were posted at the beginning of the thread. We'll never all be in agreement. That's the way it works and some peoples' feelings will be hurt because you're not using THEIR dates. Have you ever registered for a fishing tourney where they've asked you which dates would be the most convenient for you?

Lakair G2G dates are set and people either can make it or they can't. Most people get there somehow. We've been doing this long enough to know. On the other hand.....you can try to please everyone and this thread will last and last and last. Walleye season closes sometimes though so....

From personal experience, the people who will have crusaded for a specific date will in all likelihood have something important come up that weekend and will not show up.

I have decided to go one week later later Roy as the fishing has slowed over the last few yrs around the 11th and 12th.There seems to be more success towards the end of November.

Last year when we went around November 12th is was so warm we had to peel off the survival suits.

I will be there Nov 17.18.19 and 20th.

Hope to see y'a there Papa Smurf.

That is where we are staying too,they have wireless internet for those who have laptops or lap dances

or lap dogs

Sorry to but in here guys but.....I was always wondering about staying in the picton harbour inn. Do they have boat launch and docking and what are the accommodations like. What is the walleye fishing like there now.

Thanks

Rooms are booked WAY in advance at PHInn.. Lloyd booked ours back in August. If you're wanting to stay there I'd get on the phone...

Thanks guys now can I go out on a limb and ask where from there do you go to drop your line. Do you go as far up as Hay Bay.

Thanks again

Depends on the boat and what the weather allows you to do. Many a fish have been caught in front of the first cement factory as soon as you start out of Picton. You can then continue on towards Hay bay and go "up" towards Deseronto or you can bear right and go down the straight beyond the ferry and use 2 lines per person down there. Some years we've been all the way down to the gap that goes out into Lake Ontario to get on fish... but not in recent years. Late fall they are usually well up to the ferry or close.

Depends on the boat and what the weather allows you to do. Many a fish have been caught in front of the first cement factory as soon as you start out of Picton. You can then continue on towards Hay bay and go "up" towards Deseronto or you can bear right and go down the straight beyond the ferry and use 2 lines per person down there. Some years we've been all the way down to the gap that goes out into Lake Ontario to get on fish... but not in recent years. Late fall they are usually well up to the ferry or close.

Thanks again for your help. We fished a couple years ago from Merland. Water rough and Merlin rough need not say more.

Thanks so much

Looks like I'm going to miss you guys again this year. I'll be there 20,21,22,23. staying at Harbor Inn

small apartment#401. We used to get the penthouse#601 but it's rented out now :wallbash: If you want a good breakfast, harbor inn restaurant is the place. Save me some fish guys, don't catch them all. I just need one big one. Not a sheephead :D

Edited by Fish Farmer

Looks like I'm going to miss you guys again this year. I'll be there 20,21,22,23. staying at Harbor Inn

small apartment#401. We used to get the penthouse#601 but it's rented out now :wallbash: If you want a good breakfast, harbor inn restaurant is the place. Save me some fish guys, don't catch them all. I just need one big one. Not a sheephead :D

We'll try to leave you a couple Dave. How about some silver bass or perch? :whistling::D

We'll try to leave you a couple Dave. How about some silver bass or perch? :whistling::D

Or, we could catch all the wet socks and leave you the sheepies... so you could "play lambs" all day!

HH

Gezz, you guys are all heart :D Just save me one :worthy: , but if I have to take the back seat, I'll take a lamb :oops::D