Creek Salmon Run

idesign

Hahahahaha, fly fishermen.

How dare you insult the most prestigious, perfect way to fish, ever created?!

Why, holding a regular fishing rod might as well be holding a Dora rod cuz you're not a man until you've whipped a tiny ass fly out into a river 6 million times to MAYBE land a half decent fish, which would have been much more easily and safely caught with a real rod.

I fly fished for 3 years. What a joke.

Lol, never heard of a 'real rod' elitist before

Hahahahaha, fly fishermen.

How dare you insult the most prestigious, perfect way to fish, ever created?!

Why, holding a regular fishing rod might as well be holding a Dora rod cuz you're not a man until you've whipped a tiny ass fly out into a river 6 million times to MAYBE land a half decent fish, which would have been much more easily and safely caught with a real rod.

I fly fished for 3 years. What a joke.

Never heard of an "Ass Fly" before.....maybe thats why it was such a joke for you? :dunno:

Why is it that fly guys take such a beating on this board? I mean really, I frequent quite a few boards, and this one has to be the worst one for fly fishing discussions. It seems that whenever the topic comes up, someone has something negative to say about it. Alot of people love the sport, and likely 99.9% of them are as far from elitist as you can get, much like any other method of fishing.

And just for the record....Yes, Fly Fishing is a Joke!

FLY FISHING IS A JOKE

Never heard of an "Ass Fly" before.....maybe thats why it was such a joke for you? :dunno:

Why is it that fly guys take such a beating on this board? I mean really, I frequent quite a few boards, and this one has to be the worst one for fly fishing discussions. It seems that whenever the topic comes up, someone has something negative to say about it. Alot of people love the sport, and likely 99.9% of them are as far from elitist as you can get, much like any other method of fishing.

And just for the record....Yes, Fly Fishing is a Joke!

FLY FISHING IS A JOKE

I've never really noticed fly guys taking a beating. If they do just consider the source and don't sweat it.

There's just not enough hard core fly guys posting that's all.

Ass fly :lol:

You threw the first stone, as always, fly guy! Dish it out, but expect to take it back in your "ass fly"

:)

Ahh, sorry, it wasn't you who cast the stone. One of your brethren.

"Consider the source" solopaddler? lmao I considered the source of that comment, and imagined a loser in hip waders carrying a purse full of microscopic fishing lures whipping his rod around for an 8 inch superbeast. :lol:

Edited by Rich

You threw the first stone, as always, fly guy! Dish it out, but expect to take it back in your "ass fly"

:)

Ahh, sorry, it wasn't you who cast the stone. One of your brethren.

"Consider the source" solopaddler? lmao I considered the source of that comment, and imagined a loser in hip waders carrying a purse full of microscopic fishing lures whipping his rod around for an 8 inch superbeast. :lol:

LMAO!

Sigged!

HH

Bump. Lets all take a moment and soak up this quote.

Your not Kenny Powers by any chance are you?

HA! Good eye.

Wayne, tell the truth, you dropped a brown bottle off the dock. Just get the paddle boat.

szzv.jpg

Edited by Harrison

Fly guys are just artistic flossers...

For chinnys in tribs that is

I'm so glad that you decided to chime in with your expert opinion. Thanks! :sarcasm:

If I have a question about bolt cutters, I'll ask you.

Learn something about fly fishing fresh fish first. Trust me. It helps you come across like you know what you are talking about. Otherwise, I'll start advising my friends to pick up a 6' bass rod and target some muskie. Have a good night

Despite disagreement

The Gods here have spoken.

No other opinion is worthy.

Even if you have more experience.

"Know your water, Know your prey" - Fishtracker

Could be, could be....

Or maybe Kenny Rogers

HaHa Mike :worthy:

Reminds me of back in September of 1986 when i worked at private Oshawa Golf Club.

Kenny Rogers was playing at the Oshawa Civic auditorium.

He requested to play a round of golf at the Oshawa Golf Club but was denied because he wasn't a member. I thought maybe they thought he was going to floss/snag/fly fish the Oshawa creek that runs through there. After watching the video you provided,thinking now maybe they were scared of his potential behavior. lol :o

I'm so glad people have decided to quote me out of context. I was rebutting the claim that fly fisherman are nothing but artistic flossers, and it has been warped to become a completely different discussion. For the record, I'm not a fly elitist... I was merely firing back at someone who made a ridiculous and insulting claim.

Happy fishing

Edited by ctranter