Finally -My Eddie's North Adventure.

fishnsled

HH - don't be a pen-15 - you leave my luscious manmaries alone! Just bc I wouldn't let you, how did you put it, "Take them gently in your mouth like marshmallow strawberries" at the Quinte weekend, doesn't mean you should be a meanie. They're perky enough that they don't need a bro.

Cliff - We smelled like all that is man. That caribou just caught wind of far superior studs and didn't want to lock antlers with champs! That, and I took a daily dip at the heighth of the heat in the PM - totally refreshing!

Bly - I tie my leaders just fine! Will doesn't know how to use them properly (I rocked the same fluoro leader all week!). And it was a 26" fish he lost anyway! :P

Will, I don't know what took so long. lol - great job buddy - and I like our deal - I'll capture the moments, and you can extoll our virtues to the world!

People - don't go. It wasn't the experience of a lifetime. The fishing obviously sucked. And I want to make sure that there'll be room in the schedule to book the times I want for next year.

Also - maybe I should start a new topic - but I'm here and busy - what is really different leader mat'l vs. line? How many other people have had issue with fluoro leaders being bitten through? I was using 100lb fluro - should I just go heavier?? Thoughts? Discuss.

HH - don't be a pen-15 - you leave my luscious manmaries alone! Just bc I wouldn't let you, how did you put it, "Take them gently in your mouth like marshmallow strawberries" at the Quinte weekend, doesn't mean you should be a meanie. They're perky enough that they don't need a bro.

Cliff - We smelled like all that is man. That caribou just caught wind of far superior studs and didn't want to lock antlers with champs! That, and I took a daily dip at the heighth of the heat in the PM - totally refreshing!

Bly - I tie my leaders just fine! Will doesn't know how to use them properly (I rocked the same fluoro leader all week!). And it was a 26" fish he lost anyway! :P

Will, I don't know what took so long. lol - great job buddy - and I like our deal - I'll capture the moments, and you can extoll our virtues to the world!

People - don't go. It wasn't the experience of a lifetime. The fishing obviously sucked. And I want to make sure that there'll be room in the schedule to book the times I want for next year.

Also - maybe I should start a new topic - but I'm here and busy - what is really different leader mat'l vs. line? How many other people have had issue with fluoro leaders being bitten through? I was using 100lb fluro - should I just go heavier?? Thoughts? Discuss.

I actually coped a feel while you were passed out... that's how I KNOW for sure!

HH

BTW- Lincoln needs one of these...

HH

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

OUR DEAL?? :blink: Next time you can at least edit down your own pics. :) After doing up the report and looking back at the trip I can hardly wait to go back myself. I mean - terrible place - don't go....when are we booking for Linc? ;)

love the angler cam!

Linc's own creation and it works pretty well.

Thanks again for the replies everyone.

Spectacular Will!!!!!!! Like I said to you earlier, bit of a bittersweet read for me. Really wish I could have made it.

Glad to see you guys had an awesome time!!!

The caribou spotting is pretty cool, definitely something you don't see everyday.

Thanks for taking the time to post an awesome trip! :clapping: