Sites a little screwy

misfish

Yes the domain change was a little sudden but we're doing the best we can and appreciate your patience and cooperation. I don't think that giving a month's notice would have changed a whole lot. But hey, that just my opinion. Trust me when I say that we're doing the best we can.

To be honest I asked the host what it would take to do a domain name change. and they just went ahead and did it, so now Im scambling to get everything back in its place. Im working on it.

Ha! I never noticed the pinned message...thought the site was down for a record period of time blush.gif Tried coming in thru Google yesterday...that was a no-go. My "favourites" link worked today though....and I haven't updated it.

Between the site being down and my internet connection being down I never know what is going on anymore! This explains why I all of a sudden ended up with a whole new look at the site though, I just changed everything back to club view and just thought it was my computer that messed up.

Ive got all the redirects done so anyone going to the old site will get here automatically, even if they find the old site in google. Thanks to Dana for the quick fix... a snippet of code that would have taken me hours to get right, lol.lol ill be working on the missing graphics shortly, i think someone mentioned they were being referenced to the old domain name so ill be investigating that next. I think ill also make the club skin the default so its least confusing as its the one that people use the most.