Whats going on

misfish

So much rain and floods. Then it,s fires totally out of controll.Its all around the world. Dont give me 2012 crap or global warming.

Everyday on the news, you see flooding,heavy rains and tornados. Much more then I can ever remember seeing.

We are ruining our earth.

Edited by Misfish

While I'm a firm believer in climate change and don't think it should be ignored at all, I can't help but think the information age we live in accounts for what you're seeing. Pre-internet times would you have heard about a wildfire or flooding on the other side of the world?

Just to put into perspective-back in the twenties my mother used to go swimming in May and said the water was warm(north of Ottawa)

-my grandfather, a tug boat captain on the great lakes(1900-1950)said the ice out was later and later every year

-Myself and everyone else lived thru the cuban missile crises and a few other defcon 5 events

-the volcano eruption in iceland last year did more damage to the environment than man could do in 20 years

NOTHING changes as fast or as often as the weather,and as soon as someone thinks they have it figured out nature will change the rules.

vance

Google chemtrails and you'll know more than you want to. USA/UN protecting us from ourselves by attempting to control the weather by 2012.

w00t.gifhuh.gif

Geez Wayne....i wish i had never read thatohmy.gif As if i'm not paranoid enough as it is.NOW, i have to order some of that heavy duty aluminum foil so they cat see into my somewhat atrophyed brain.blink.gif

Thanks alotwallbash.gif

Yah got that right Dan !!! As for Chemtrails, I know positively it's going on. Last 3 years as far North as New Liskeard... maybe even further. Last 8 years or more over Georgian Bay around Midland/Collingwood, etc. Of course they've been aerial seeding clouds for decades, but this is on a MUCH larger scale. I've witnessed as many as 5 tankers at a time laying down one mile grids, turning the spray on and off while they built their "checker board".

Only shots I have access to right now... they're not contrails. Contrails dissipate... these ones spread out and form cloud layer. Pics taken from our front deck in Penetang.

sparytailstart.jpg

spraytailstartingtowiden.jpg

Edited by irishfield

While I'm a firm believer in climate change and don't think it should be ignored at all, I can't help but think the information age we live in accounts for what you're seeing. Pre-internet times would you have heard about a wildfire or flooding on the other side of the world?

Exactly! They were still happening, we just didn't hear about it. Today there is an earthquake in Japan and we hear about it before the ground stops shaking. Christ, I still remember phones that you had to turn the crank on then ask Betsy to connect you to brock 329 (or whatever). I remember when the first steam engine came into our town, everyone showed up to see it.

Today on tv I saw a copier that that can actually copy and recreate a working 3D tool c/w moving parts and usable. Spave travelers will no longer have to carry tools or parts with them, just a file and the material to actually construct the part.

Yah got that right Dan !!! As for Chemtrails, I know positively it's going on. Last 3 years as far North as New Liskeard... maybe even further. Last 8 years or more over Georgian Bay around Midland/Collingwood, etc. Of course they've been aerial seeding clouds for decades, but this is on a MUCH larger scale. I've witnessed as many as 5 tankers at a time laying down one mile grids, turning the spray on and off while they built their "checker board".

Only shots I have access to right now... they're not contrails. Contrails dissipate... these ones spread out and form cloud layer. Pics taken from our front deck in Penetang.

Been looking down the rabbit hole have we? :ninja:

I looked but have more questions than answers.

Don't know if you've seen any of the documentarys out there on the subject, but heres a couple. I'm hesitant to even post the links on OFC but here goes nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoKkebpzu7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxNeoXkL0mM

Theres another one out there called "What In The World Are They Spraying" but haven't watched it yet.

LOL.. like I said I know positively it's going on. A brother with 20 years as a squadron commander in CANFOR and friends in Pearsons control tower. Can't say anymore than that...

Cut it out Wayne, yer scaring my dogstease.gif They dont like when daddy hyper-ventilatesblush.gif

Sorry Paul.. didn't mean to have you out lying in your yard all day tomorrow staring up at the sky ! w00t.gif

I'm gonna wear a poncho everywhere i go now. Dont wanna get the overspray all over me.

Dang !!! i wish i didnt read thatwallbash.gifth_help.gif

LOL.. like I said I know positively it's going on. A brother with 20 years as a squadron commander in CANFOR and friends in Pearsons control tower. Can't say anymore than that...

Yes, weather modification was the conclusion I came to, seeing as to the UN outright admits it.... Then you can take a turn down the other path and it just gets down right disturbing. Just ask Mr. Carnicom..... www.carnicom.com ..... :whistling: