I've been snowed by creative Angling Marketing, have you?

Harrison

Anybody see fish blood, or your own for that mater, in the water? Not hollywood blood, real blood.

Yep I always put bleeding pike in the livewell for awhile to make sure they will make it even had a hammer handle with a big clot of blood stuck to it's belly get hammered by a bigger hammer handle when I released the smaller one. the thing was directly under my boat and I had just let go when it latched onto the smaller one scared the bejezuz out of me. it's very visable in clear water anyways

Phil.....get rid of that pic. I cant look at it with out coffee all over myselfrofl2.gif

Sorry Bout that.... I put a new one up. I love getting glamour shots.

Edited by Harrison

Red hooks work on a trigger thought to fish, fish don't think, they hit bait on a trigger thought, fish are dumb they don't have the brain capacity to think,Red hooks work because they trigger a fish to hit , the fish only knows that the red hook is different and may be a predator or somthing.I beleive in using red hooks on cranks and stuff, it dosn't hurt and ussually will increase your catch, it gives that little bit of trigger, on whats catching.

I remember stocking up on glow in the dark spoons from BPS called Little Leos

IMG_0529.jpg

Didn't realize they were missing the C till I got home :wallbash: . I should've known something was up when they were only going for $1.50 :lol:

At I-Cast a year or two ago there was a line of lures shown that had special UV paint.

The colours and paint jobs were quite ugly, to me, but the theory was that these paints appeared quite differently to the fishes eye, than to human eyes.

Since we know that successful lures are the ones that catch fishermen, these lures have never made a big splash. It could be that we missed a big break through...

And they won't make a big splash because most lure manufacturers now routinely coat their baits with UV paints.....Luhr Jensen, Storm, Blue Fox, you nam'em. And if that isn't enough, if your old baits don't have the UV paints, you can buy it in a can at most tackle shops to give your baits a shot. The premise is quite ridiculous really when you read about it and see the smoke and mirror job. But hey, the stuff can't be that bad...I hear that there are some champion tournament stars using the stuff. :)