Eddie North's Attawapiskat Adventures- Virtual Fly -in

Bassive

Solo is one of the most giving people on this site

So I don't think you are winning any friends today throwing crap like that out here...

I'll agree with that. Mike has helped out way more then one could ask. Really quite amazing what he has done for others and myself.

Guest gbfisher

Well, I can certaily start posting the pm's between us the last couple of years, just say the word. I put it behind me,and even quit coming to the board, but I will tell you this, he is not a very truthful fella all the time...

What's with the feeble threats....flip it up ya simp. :D

With all do respect Eddie, the longer this went the better Mike looked. Moderation is not in question here I do not think. I think the intent to disrupt was pretty self evident here. Your camp has looked better than fine here. Has gotten rave reviews before and after your advertising. It is safe to say you guys are looking pretty sharp and benefitting from this site. As far as Mike goes, I think his reputation for helping people speaks for itself. Whoever this dude is with the problem it would seem pretty obvious he us just punching people in the dark. Don't sweat it. I hope to get up your way one day. Sounds awesome.

I don't think it is quite like that

the thread was about a guy going to your camp

but not about your camp

if the mods shut down every thread that someone said something that someone else doesn't like there wouldn't be many post and even less people visiting the site

I never say it but I think the mods here do a hell of a job balancing what should be removed or locked of left on the board

I read the thread and what doak did didn't take away anything about Bassive intentions in my eyes

and I didn't relate anything doak as to your camp in any way..IMHO

[/url]

I don't think it is quite like that

the thread was about a guy going to your camp

but not about your camp

if the mods shut down every thread that someone said something that someone else doesn't like there wouldn't be many post and even less people visiting the site

I never say it but I think the mods here do a hell of a job balancing what should be removed or locked of left on the board

I read the thread and what doak did didn't take away anything about Bassive intentions in my eyes

and I didn't relate anything doak as to your camp in any way..IMHO

[/url]

Agreed but who needs the drama!!!!

Cheers,

true

most of us learn to filter out the crap...or have fun with it

but everyone here still drools over posts and pictures of your camp

including me.....

so no harm was really done .

Best of Luck Bassive!

Leave a couple of the bigun's in there for us, we are heading up Aug 20th.

Anyone else going to Eddie's in August?

Yep, me and my buds are going up the first weekend. Looking forward to Bassive's post to get me thru the end of July. Don't know if I'll get to post before you go, but will definitely let you know what was working while we were there. I got your PM today and will reach out to your somehow.

Solo, I haven't commented on any of this thread since doack's comments, but I have no doubt that you would help me out if I reach out to you. You've done enough with your blogging about Eddie's place. I've re-read your entries many times and it has kept me stoked for my first trip coming up. Thanks for your posts. I hope to add more great posts about Beteau and Eddie North.

GFTA (Good fishing to all)

Thanks for the well wishes boys...My crew and I have great great plans to land many monsters and give Eddie a new camp record. :Gonefishing:

Stay tuned as I'll post a few pics over the weekend of my "Eddie's" tackle box. Any feedback would be appreciated.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Edited by Bassive

I'd like to echo the comments most have made about how helpful Mike has been when asked for advice. My wife and I did our first fly-in trip last year to a lake in the Wawa area. I sent Mike a message asking for a couple of tips on what might work best up there. I wasn't sure if he would even have the time to respond as he seemed very busy at the time. Much to my surprise, he replied with a detailed report of what should work and what to try if it didn't, as well as a host of other tips that we found invaluable.

I happen to be Canadian but I'm sure his response would of have been the same whatever my nationality. I don't want to keep this post going any longer than it should but I believe Mike to be one of the most helpful guys on this board and it's obvious most feel the same.

All you need is a medium sized Johnson Silver minnow and a 5inch white twister tail on the back.. That's how I put 6 in the boat over 40 the last time I was there :)

Don't over think it, pike aren't very smart.