Urban fishing

splashhopper

Looks legit to me....

Really?

The outline of the body and boat are way to crisp and sharp, they don't blend with the waterand background like a real picture. Only times you see this kind of stuff is in watching Bluray movies at 1080p on 1000000:1 contrast ration LED tvs or photoshop.

Also, if you take a close look at the body outline you see the jagged edges of some one using the polygon tool :P

Edited by umKthxbye

Really?

The outline of the body and boat are way to crisp and sharp, they don't blend with the waterand background like a real picture. Only times you see this kind of stuff is in watching Bluray movies at 1080p on 1000000:1 contrast ration LED tvs or photoshop.

Also, if you take a close look at the body outline you see the jagged edges of some one using the polygon tool :P

1. Sun is shining on fisherman from the left. Sun is shining on building from the right.

2. Flag on building blowing to the right. Slime on fish blowing to the left.

3. Fisherman & fish are in focus. Trees at middle range are out of focus. Building is in focus.

Options are:

1. A magic camera and two suns.

2. Photoshop.

... and it is the frigin' whitehouse. :wallbash:

I'd say Raf is the big winner in this post :thumbsup_anim:

You're right Lew

27 incher from Toronto this year:

p10001471.jpg

Plus all the other toronto pike from my reports. I was out fishing this year for the first time for pike in Toronto and was amazed.

I had also caught a lot of crappie and a tiny oos largemouth but forgot to put my sd card back in my camera, but I'm heading down there today in hopes of catching a bass.