A must for all waterfront owners

Cudz

where are the cup (beer) holders?

My guess is they are there somewhere. I doubt you would have a fine luxury item without at least one beer oops cup holder.

Check the cinder block. Holds drinks no probs. Looks like a large Tim's coffee fits nicely in the block (anchor)

Edited by Cudz

Seriously, only in Angus :rofl2::rofl2:

That was the first thing I noticed but did not want to offend anyone here so I did not mention it.

Can't say that I am really surprised.

PS, anyone in angus missing a couple seats from their volvo? I know where they are.

What do you think Bill? Are those boys fishin on the Notty or is that the Pine? I hope they don't put that thing in the river, How do you get back to shore?

Edited by Cudz

I didn't think you where allowed to use pressure treated wood for buildind docks? Not at my cottage anyways.

Currently pressure treated lumber is an acceptable material for dock and crib construction. Also, there are no regulations or requirements for floating docks. Where is your cottage? It may fall under the control of a Conservation Authority which may have regulations different then the Ontario MNR.

Currently pressure treated lumber is an acceptable material for dock and crib construction. Also, there are no regulations or requirements for floating docks. Where is your cottage? It may fall under the control of a Conservation Authority which may have regulations different then the Ontario MNR.

6-Mile Lake. It may have something to do with the cottagers association up there. They're a little wound up sometimes, specially when it comes to docks and waterfront topics.

that's my ad and I take great offense to your insults of my handiwork and town of residence...

...and if you believe that I have some nice property in Florida to sell. I'm going to drive to Angus tonight just so I can pose on that thing.

6-Mile Lake. It may have something to do with the cottagers association up there. They're a little wound up sometimes, specially when it comes to docks and waterfront topics.

As has been noted there is no issue with the current pressure treated wood. The original variety had arsenic and people poisoned small lakes with the stuff.