To all WFN Ambassadors...

ctdd2006

....please come on...after a few hours of paper work tonight (and the occasional "quick" peak here) I finnally get to lay my butt on the couch...grab my remote and dial up WFN to see...........MONTEL WILLIAMS SELLING A BLENDER!!?? I thought I was done before as I was getting sick of watching bone fishing etc..etc.....but I know know I'm done! I'm in business and understand the concept of having to pay bills....but MONTEL WILLIAMS SELLING A "HEALTHY HEALTH MASTER" blender on WFN!!!!??? For 5 payments 49.99!!!??? ouch!

Lol, I hear ya!! Yes, after 11pm or something its' all infomercials. The few times I sat down to watch WFN was on movie night and infomercial time. Never did get to see many shows, lol - and when I did, it was fishing in Australia or for Redfish in salt flats.

Hey, let's not be harsh here. I happen to know that you can become a fishing Ambassador with as little as NO fishing experience, PLUS, you have the chance at a free hat! :D It's kind of like being dubbed pro staff while being bestowed a 5% discount on ALL of a company's products! It's a goldmine I tell ya!

I dropped WFN last year in an effort to purge my cable,cell,home phone bill that was approaching 250.00 a month which is insane.

I miss watching Dave,J.P and Bob but there is just too much fluff on WFN and the other sports networks, I do not care to watch poker nor do I care to watch a couple of tattoed neanderthals with big fluffy ears pound each other!

It's funny but I've had WFN for a long time and now I almost never watch it anymore. Seems to me that most of the shows now are nothing more than infomercials for the sponsors and I darned near get dizzy looking at all the advertisments plastered all over the boats, shirts and hats.

One of my favorite shows was Simply Fishing and even though he did some advertising it was bearable, but now it's become just like most of the others. Everytime he gets a musky now it turns into a running dialogue for whatever bait he was using.

Anyways, that's my take on it, for whatever that's worth. :lol:

WFN gets me through the winter then I cancel for the summer.

I loved the first few seasons of musky hunter, I found them full of good info. Now I feel like all I lean is how important it is to have multiple cowgirls that are now like $35 each!! I guess they need to pass the cost onto us to have to watch 30 mins of product placement and commercials.

Ive learnt more from OFC and ofners than any tv show.

Support your local guy. There are guys on this board that make cowgirl/double 10s for half the price

Edited by mistaredone

It's funny but I've had WFN for a long time and now I almost never watch it anymore. Seems to me that most of the shows now are nothing more than infomercials for the sponsors and I darned near get dizzy looking at all the advertisments plastered all over the boats, shirts and hats.

One of my favorite shows was Simply Fishing and even though he did some advertising it was bearable, but now it's become just like most of the others. Everytime he gets a musky now it turns into a running dialogue for whatever bait he was using.

Anyways, that's my take on it, for whatever that's worth. :lol:

If it wasn't for my HP keyboard with its perfect key alignment, my innovative HP mouse with the degree laser - no ball design and HP Tcp 3-21.2 LCD monitor with button id display I would not be able to type the three giant words below.....

I agree Lew.

Edited by Harrison