Randy (Macho man) Savage

misfish

that's odd. For some reason I thought he had died a while ago. Pretty sure his wife "Miss Elizabeth" has also died. I did notice his real last name was Poffo...at the same time as the Macho Man there was a wrestler by the name Leaping Lanny Poffo...any connection?? I can't believe I know this stuff. Don't tell my wife.

that's odd. For some reason I thought he had died a while ago. Pretty sure his wife "Miss Elizabeth" has also died. I did notice his real last name was Poffo...at the same time as the Macho Man there was a wrestler by the name Leaping Lanny Poffo...any connection?? I can't believe I know this stuff. Don't tell my wife.

MIss Elizabeth died of a drug overdose a few years back. Leaping Lanny Poffo was Macho Man's real life brother

I remember a Wrestlemania match between him and Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, that was unbelievable...haven't watched it in many years, but, that match still sticks out in my mind.

If it,s the same match Im thinking,it will always be one of the best.

I guess he won't be snapping into a slim jim and time soon.

I too thought he passed a little while ago. :unsure:

Never understood the concept of cracking a joke about someones death.

RIP Randy the macho man

Edited by Blaque

If it,s the same match Im thinking,it will always be one of the best.

would that be the one where macho man jumps from top ropes with the ring bell to the dragons throat causing him to "swallow his tongue" and had to use sign language after? haha

Never understood the concept of cracking a joke about someones death.

RIP Randy the macho man

Like I said, I thought he passed years ago. I also thought my comments would be taken with a grain of salt as this is about WWF/WWE.