2011 Lakair chatter

aplumma

Time to wind up and get planning for the fun this year.

After all the trophy is leaving Canada this year for it's new home in the USA.

Art

That's right. Already have a nice spot picked out on the entertainment center for it. really looking forward to catching up with good friends I only see once a year. Looks like we'll have some new faces this year and make some new friends. Just an all around dang good/fun time. Oh yeah - that 50 incher out there ... I got my camera ready for ya. :clapping:

We're bringing our son-in-law this time. This will be his first ever Canadian Adventure and he's been looking forward to this since late last year. Oh yeah - no dogs on this trip.

Edited by Rich Clemens

That's right. Already have a nice spot picked out on the entertainment center for it. really looking forward to catching up with good friends I only see once a year. Looks like we'll have some new faces this year and make some new friends. Just an all around dang good/fun time. Oh yeah - that 50 incher out there ... I got my camera ready for ya. :clapping:

We're bringing our son-in-law this time. This will be his first ever Canadian Adventure and he's been looking forward to this since late last year. Oh yeah - no dogs on this trip.

Too bad you are not bringing the girls this year Rich.

Oh yeah - no dogs on this trip.

WHAT?!?!?!? Nobody will recognize ya's! LOL

I had really hoped to make the trip this year but may not be able to. If I do, I'll boatless and homeless while I'm up there! My boat is still in storage and I haven't made any reservations because this past month has been crazy to say the least! It may not stop me from shooting up there for the weekend but I won't know until last minute.

WHAT?!?!?!? Nobody will recognize ya's! LOL

I had really hoped to make the trip this year but may not be able to. If I do, I'll boatless and homeless while I'm up there! My boat is still in storage and I haven't made any reservations because this past month has been crazy to say the least! It may not stop me from shooting up there for the weekend but I won't know until last minute.

If you can show up Brian, do so I'll make sure you're looked after with roof and boat. biggrin.gif

Mind ya ChrisK is in charge of my boat keys so you'll likely have to spend time with him..... whistling.gif

If you can show up Brian, do so I'll make sure you're looked after with roof and boat. biggrin.gif

Mind ya ChrisK is in charge of my boat keys so you'll likely have to spend time with him..... whistling.gif

I appreciate the offer Chris. I can think of worse things than being stuck in a boat with ChrisK; (A)it's not enclosed and (B)at least we'll find fish! ;)

Hey Brian, if I manage to make it for the day I'd be happy to split the cost of a boat rental on Saturday...

maureen

Cool Mo, might just take you up on it but don't wait to make plans; I may not make it there at all.

I don't know Chris... it's a pretty foamy looking beer, have you got a fresh one?

What you talkin bout Wayne ?? That was a fresh one with some mighty fine head on it. You must be drinkin that watered down store bought brew that doesn't hold a head on it for more than 10 seconds :lol:

Yes Sir. thumbsup_anim.gif

And the fish fry, the picnic, the camp fires, and all the fire-side chats and sharing of stories. (Some true and maybe some stretched a bit). Looking forward to putting some faces to some new names.

Oh yeah, and some items to sweeten the prize table. Picked up some stuff at the Harrisburg Sport show this year. Hope I remember to pack it.

Edited by Rich Clemens

It is amazing how the prize table fills up from all of the generous donations from those that show up. We also like to thank our sponsors that have been very generous also even when they can not make it to the get together. It seems every year everyone gets a little something for their enjoyment no matter what place they come in. So if you have something for the table new or used feel free to bring it with you it will find a new home and you can be sure a smile from it's new owner. Don't forget to bring your appetite T.J. and the crew cook up a mean mess of fish.

Art

Just two weeks from right now .... I'll be within two hours of Lakair.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Anxiety is building to get out on the water for the first time this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Patsy again Rich but Brook is upset that your not bringing her friends. wink.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Patsy again Rich but Brook is upset that your not bringing her friends. wink.gif

When are you guys headed up Chris? Barbara and I should arrive late morning Friday.

Just two weeks from right now .... I'll be within two hours of Lakair.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Diane and I will be arriving early Thursday afternoon Rich and it'll be good to see you and Patsy again.