DAMMIT!!!!

TJQ

Got into camp for the first time.. the original tent didn't fare too well over the winter.. i have a 14x16 to replace it anyway.. this is gonna be TJ's pleasure palace.. lol

Still no leaves here and no bugs yet either!!

anyway got the dock back in and took the ole lady out for a troll..

Fished for an hour and she outfished me 5-1 now i have to listen to that. Kept a couple that were deeply hooked for a snack!! Bass are fantastic this time of year, better than pickerel as far as I'm concerned.. till they get wormy anyway!!

AND.. Bell has installed hispeed all the way to Hearst now, so we now have hi-speed access at camp.. one bar, but it works!!

IMG_1825 (Small).JPG

IMG_1857 (Small).JPG

IMG_1863 (Small).JPG

IMG_1717 (Medium).JPG

IMG_1762 (Medium).JPG

OOS Bass?????? That is it, I don't know any TJ (Ok, Ok, so if you send me your Lat. Long. I might not tell!!!!!! See you in about 5 hours! keep the camp fire burning and the pan hot! Come to think of it, you go fishing I'll stay back at camp and keep that lovely lady of your safe from the bears! :whistling:

LOL Birds are tasty, and Cliff shell keep you safe.. lol.. i think the rule is if theres no leaves out opening weekend, bass are open.. or something like that.

Got the same problem here TJ, the wife out fishes me at least 2-1, but man i'm lucky she likes to fishclapping.gif

Enjoy the time away.

Paul

That is why they have the man control the bow mounted trolling motor to turn the boat so he's over the fish....at least that's what my bride has been saying for YEARS....not quite sure what she meant though.... :rolleyes:

Dammit because your in a little slice of heaven, with hi-speed and a fish meal and you're upset the wife outfished you. Priorities TJ, priorities :whistling::P

Looks great up there, can't believe there are no blackflies yet.

Keep those pics coming bud :good:

LOL Birds are tasty, and Cliff shell keep you safe.. lol.. i think the rule is if theres no leaves out opening weekend, bass are open.. or something like that.

She doesn't have to out run the bear, just me! I'm old and slow :whistling: