Trading in my boat

Billy Bob

After much thought and a lot of rain I have decided it's best to trade in my beloved 1985 Grumman boat motor and trailer for a Ark....don't have any experience with Arks but it seems like the right thing to do...and after I get the Ark I will be collecting the animals...of course some will not be invited.... mosquitoes will not be allowed and it's not looking good for cats either. I guess the round gobies and dreaded zebra mussels wouldn't make the cut either....LOL....any other pest I should leave out... :D

After much thought and a lot of rain I have decided it's best to trade in my beloved 1985 Grumman boat motor and trailer for a Ark....don't have any experience with Arks but it seems like the right thing to do...and after I get the Ark I will be collecting the animals...of course some will not be invited.... mosquitoes will not be allowed and it's not looking good for cats either. I guess the round gobies and dreaded zebra mussels wouldn't make the cut either....LOL....any other pest I should leave out... :D

wives....

politicians and lampreys ( I know, not a lot of difference, but as we're leaving both behind, thats a moot point)

Don't forget to leave the lawyers behind too. :whistling:

As for the amnimals, anything that stings or bites (scorpions, wasps, hornets, fire ants, jellyfish,poisonous snakes, spiders) :unsure:

It seems like a sound idea to me BB, but one question remains...

How you gonna launch that thing! :whistling:

HH

Yeah, I have a feeling you might have to get your wheel hubs wet this time.

You guys and my wheel hubs.....LOL.... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

There will be a demonstration of how this is done at Cliff's come June 24th...and bring some cold CANADIAN BEER for lesson payments...LOL.. :tease:

Now back to more serious matters....what size outboard should I be looking at...probably a BIG 4 stroker...or maybe a E-Tech ? :lol:

Now back to more serious matters....what size outboard should I be looking at...probably a BIG 4 stroker...or maybe a E-Tech ? laugh.gif

A couple of Cummins b series would do the trick if you could sync the props Bobwhistling.gif