Skies on fire!

limeyangler

Hi all,

Just thought i'd post these, even though the pics dont do it justice,

The sky tonight, even by "sunset country" standards, was awesome!

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2715.jpg

Got to get fishing soon...the lake looks so inviting tonight!

you're a lucky man Simon - a lake full of fish in the back yard, a great family and awesome scenerythumbsup_anim.gif Where's that drewling with jealouosy icon? I love it up North - was one of my favourite runs when I was driving to pay the bills(although Montreal River at night around Lake superior PP was always interesting with all those moose eyes along the highway.) The stretch around Lake Nipigon is still one of my all time favourite drives.

you're a lucky man Simon - a lake full of fish in the back yard, a great family and awesome scenerythumbsup_anim.gif Where's that drewling with jealouosy icon? I love it up North - was one of my favourite runs when I was driving to pay the bills(although Montreal River at night around Lake superior PP was always interesting with all those moose eyes along the highway.) The stretch around Lake Nipigon is still one of my all time favourite drives.

You should see Dryden to Red Lake!

If you even hit the speed limit your lucky

was anyone else expecting a report about a great muskie outing?

...and here I was excited to get to slam someone for out of season fishing (naturally assuming local)and instead I have to compliment a great set of photos...nuts :thumbsup_anim: