Been A While!!!

graftongal

Hey Snady!

Long time no hear! I see ya once and a while though. Man oh man, is that the fastest that ol panel van you drive can go? It took forever for that Caravan to get out of the way! ha ha ha

Cheers, Ron...

Edited by Ron

Mike...hmmm... yes... does seem as though I am in fact getting left out quite a bit! Guess at least one of us has to work while the other plays!

Roy, I missed you dearly this past year! I will hopefully be able to see you this year, if not, may have to make a special trip down on my days off for a visit!

Philly, I hope everything is going well with the fam!

Joey, I hope Paul is still taking good care of ya, and visa versa! :)

gbfisher, thanks for the invite. Increasing odds is probably all I'm good for, lol!

Ronnie, how irritating was that? I thought the damn van was never gonna move! But of course it would be wrong to speed... :angel:

Misfish, I heard Adam ran into you. Believe it or not I didn't get out onto the ice once this year. All work and no play makes Sandy a dull girl. All work and no play makes Sandy a dull girl. All work...

IrishWayne who? :blink:

Damn Bruins just scored! :devil:

PT -> Dam dog? Yes! Rockin' name? Yes! :thumbsup_anim:

Phil, I heard you guys were heading up there again. Very jealous! Don't know what I'll miss more, the pasta, or the fishing! LOL! Best of luck to ya's, I hope you don't get snowed in again!

Chrissy, I miss ya like crazy! We need to stop by for a visit sometime soon to catch up the next time we're both up Hamilton way.

TJ! Stranger! Hope all is well with Monique and the kids, please give them my best!

Pete, hope all is well! It's been a long time since I saw you last!