Trying to remember a movie from a scene

jedimaster

Ok so I remember a scene from a movie I would think its at least pre 95's I seem to feel like its from the mid 80's or possibly earlier.

The scene I recall is where a small group of people find something liek a big canister or something and they think its alien, so they sit on it and setup to take a picture of a video or something, and one of the guys has an alien go through his space suit and explode his head inside the space suit.

Now I thought this was from Alien, but I don't think it is. Does anyone know what this is from? Another person from work remembers this scen but couldn't place the movie either.

Ok so I remember a scene from a movie I would think its at least pre 95's I seem to feel like its from the mid 80's or possibly earlier.

The scene I recall is where a small group of people find something liek a big canister or something and they think its alien, so they sit on it and setup to take a picture of a video or something, and one of the guys has an alien go through his space suit and explode his head inside the space suit.

Now I thought this was from Alien, but I don't think it is. Does anyone know what this is from? Another person from work remembers this scen but couldn't place the movie either.

If its in the arctic, could be The Thing. It was kind of similar.

I'm not sure they have a space suit on in The Thing where his head blows up!

I've been trying to search it for you with no success.

Maybe it'll come to me, but so far no luck, sorry.

Joey

It wasn't a comedy like Evolution was it? A bug got in the one guys suit but I don't remember an exploding head. There was also 'MARS' with Val Kilmer where there was bugs that also got in peoples suit and into their bodies and fire made them explode.

Edited by Skud

Alien, the thing that comes out of the egg grabs on right near the beginning of the movie...his head doesnt explode, but the baby alien bursts out of his chest partway through at the dinner table.

This is going to bug me all day, because I'm pretty sure I've seen the movie too...

I can 100% tell you its not aliens. Just watched them all a while back and I'm alien, predator and alien versus predator freak. The face sucker doesn't come out from under the guys suit. It launches at his helmet when the guy looks down into the egg and melts threw the glass and attaches to his face. They also come out of the chest not the face or head.

Sorry for double post. iPhone did that by itself :S

Edited by umKthxbye

Ya, I was referring to the start of Alien where the egg laying thing attaches to his face when they are exploring the crashed ship. Not the chest scene later on in the movie.

The scene I am thinkin of is at 0:06 in this clip:

Edited by FishLogic

OMG I THINK I FOUND IT.....

Here is a clip from a review....

"If you find a weird container from outer space with some monster in it, of course you sit on it and have your friend take a picture!"

The movie is called Creature. from 1985.... Now how am I gonna find this movie...