JAPAN DEVASTATION

BUSTER

I do >>>but i made a few alterations to the interior design to keep the elephants and the Hippos on opposite sides of the vessel...Ever notice Noah had one really short leg so when the boat was listed to the right ...he could walk a straight line?...i know you guys always thought it was because he was a heavy drinker...

The Ark thing is MUCH more complicated now a days.....if you collect 2 of each animal and one is gay does that count....just saying....not that there's anything wrong with that.....

BTW it would take 80 days and 80 nights of rain because now we have sewers...LOL

The Ark thing is MUCH more complicated now a days.....if you collect 2 of each animal and one is gay does that count....just saying....not that there's anything wrong with that.....

BTW it would take 80 days and 80 nights of rain because now we have sewers...LOL

:lol:

Our world is falling a part, I'm just so thankful to be here. Such a sad state of affairs.

Natural disasters, terrorist attacks and civil wars. Japan earthquake/tsunami, Indonesia tsunami, Haiti quake, hurricane Katrina, hurricane from south asia a few years ago, plenty more of course. From hurricanes to quakes & tsunamis, milllions have died over the past decade. We have wars all over the globe right now too in Afghanistan, Iraq, & civil wars in the Middle East that need international aid too.

Our world is falling a part, I'm just so thankful to be here. Such a sad state of affairs.

Natural disasters, terrorist attacks and civil wars. Japan earthquake/tsunami, Indonesia tsunami, Haiti quake, hurricane Katrina, hurricane from south asia a few years ago, plenty more of course. From hurricanes to quakes & tsunamis, milllions have died over the past decade. We have wars all over the globe right now too in Afghanistan, Iraq, & civil wars in the Middle East that need international aid too.

The more things change...the more they stay the same.

These things have always happened...and always will. The sky is not falling. Fewer people die in war today than at anytime during the past century. In the 30's we had Stalin, 40's we had WWII, 50's we had Korea, 60's we had Viet Nam, in the 70's there was blood shead all over the Middle East in numerous wars and Idi Amin and Pol Pot in other parts of the world.

Storms, earthquakes and volcanoes have always plagued humankind, even wiping out entire civilizations at times of history.

It really isn't anything new...

The more things change...the more they stay the same.

These things have always happened...and always will. The sky is not falling. Fewer people die in war today than at anytime during the past century. In the 30's we had Stalin, 40's we had WWII, 50's we had Korea, 60's we had Viet Nam, in the 70's there was blood shead all over the Middle East in numerous wars and Idi Amin and Pol Pot in other parts of the world.

Storms, earthquakes and volcanoes have always plagued humankind, even wiping out entire civilizations at times of history.

It really isn't anything new...

What's NEW is we have 24/7 New Channels that are run by Liberals....so to them it's always doom and gloom.....plus it sells.... :rolleyes:

~~~~Stupid Government found out I can't build an Ark, because of a bunch of Red Tape my yards not Zone for Ark building, and I can't get a building permit, till they get an Ark inspector trained to inspect Arks, then my plans have to be approved.

You got that right....LOL..... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

What's NEW is we have 24/7 New Channels that are run by Liberals....so to them it's always doom and gloom.....plus it sells.... :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, it doesn't really matter the political stripe...you're right though, the doom & gloom sells and the hyper news cycle leads to information overload.

It's obviously a terrible situation in Japan, and we all should be concerned for those affected, but the world will go on.

I think the OP should change the name of this thread to Japan Devastation....now the are verging on a nuclear meltdown...my brother inlaw was in Tokyo last week ...there is a large sigh of relief he is back in Korea right now...

Its just getting warmed up...

The death toll will take weeks to finalize, some islands, and costal towns have not even been checked on yet.

And worse yet...if that nuclear reactor goes they are pooched.

They already had an explosion this morning in trying to cool the reactors with sea water (hydrogen based explosion)

And it failed so now its a ticking time bomb right now.

Evacuation area is 20km around the area....I think I'd be going as far away as possible if it were me.

One of my Best freinds linves in Nagoya and was spared the veroctiy of this event being he's on the other side of the Island....luck of the draw i guess.

Fourtunate for him and his family...but not so much for many.

text Asia to 30333, it automatically will donate $5 to the red cross. I read this off of City News last night a few times. It's not much but hey at least "technology" makes it easy to help.

A true devastation and something we will never be able to know what it feels like. Never.

text Asia to 30333, it automatically will donate $5 to the red cross. I read this off of City News last night a few times. It's not much but hey at least "technology" makes it easy to help.

A true devastation and something we will never be able to know what it feels like. Never.

Darlington is on fault line ....so NEVER say Never

Darlington is on fault line ....so NEVER say Never

I didn't know that but my point here is we do not know what it would be like to be in there shoes right now, we have never had a disaster that compares to there situation...Not going to argue it's a waste of time. Let's just hope for the best and see our government put some money to them.

MTBF