Allow me to say

mercman

Recently i started a silly little thread that, in retrospect, should never have been posted on this forum.At the time,and in my mind, it was intended to lighten the atmosphere a bit on the board.

I realize now, that to a potential new member, or a possible new paying sponsor, it could have given a negative image of this community. Not only that, but i now know that it has probably made many of you think that i am a total idiot. Please know that i am not.I may have a misguided sense of humor at times and a very vivid imagination, but i am no idiot. I have been known to suffer from foot in mouth disease on occasion, but that is something i am constatly working to be cured of.blush.gif If you see me getting that way again, just send me a PM and politely tell me to "cool it", i will understand immediatelywhistling.gif

I sincerely appologize to the members and moderators of OFC who were offended by that thread. I will try not to let a similar situation arise in the future.

Paul

What was the thread about Paul??? :dunno::whistling:

Don't let the animals get you during Winternet, they piss and moan about the stupidist things at times here... yet fail to look at some of their own posts/comments that are worse than what they are beating you for. :unsure:

Ok Paul since you apologized for Lew's post earlier today I will stay around here and not go to the site that does not like to eat fish because fish feel pain or what ever other crap they write on them sings that left 4 birds,two squirrel, 1 big fat raccoon and a skunk homeless but non the less they do make nice signs with that wood.

Sorry i was thinking with the wrong side of my head hope it made ya feel a little bit better to know your not the only one off the rocker around here.

hey mrrcman thanks for your sudjestion on my fathers tackle. not realy shure what this is all about. but i hope its got nothing to do with me. just trying to figure this out? new guy. (kinda like being a minnow in a swarm of hungry musky) like that exist. ???

hey mrrcman thanks for your sudjestion on my fathers tackle. not realy shure what this is all about. but i hope its got nothing to do with me. just trying to figure this out? new guy. (kinda like being a minnow in a swarm of hungry musky) like that exist. ???

rofl2.gifrofl2.gif

nothing to do with you duderofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

my pleasure btw

Thank goodness. I thought you were being serious about the dog thing. :lol:

You mean he wasn't serious.....I almost bought a dog this week to try that out but the deal fell through.....now I don't have to...grease.gif

BTW I thought the post was funny and entertaining and anyone who was upset by it needs to be evaluated.... :whistling:

P.S. Love means never having to say you're sorry....bravo-8.gif