Favourite Senko and slugo colors?

PINK BUBBLEGUM!!!! Amazing!

The watermelon greens with flake work well too. Almost any colour works if you rig them wacky style!

And yes, YUM Dingers and the BPS "Sticko" brands work every bit as well as the "Senko" ones do. There is one called a "Slurpie" at BPS that works very well to.

I find Senko's are way too soft. They rip apart very quickly. Awesome bait though!

My faverates are:

Stained water : Baby bass ( Green & White ) --- Bubble Gum ---- White ----- Black

Clear Water : Watermelon Red Flake ---- Red shad ( black & red ) ---- Black Red flake

There are so many to chosse from ?? where do you start. When choosing the two tone baits I try to get the sticks that have two distinct coulor sides ( not the marble effect.)

i use the strike king 3x zeros, the last a lot longer for me and cost the same price. i use the 5 inch in green pumpkin candy fleck (gold and purple) , watermellon black fleck.

here is a nice smallie i got on one last year one the bass opener weekend

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/pik...pg?t=1174692647

for me, because i hand pour my own i have lots of choices.... i think the ones i have the most confidence in are:

Bubblegum

Purple Haze (my own colour---smoke w/2 sizes of purple glitter, 2 sizes of fuschia glitter and pink glitter)

Triple Purple (my own again-- violety/purple colour with pearl white and 2 sizes fuschia and 1 size violet grape glitter)

Money maker (my own- no salt, no colouring, just silver, gold and platinum flakes, fished wacky with a weighted hook)

Pretty much have alot of confidence in anything that has purple in it... seems to be a great colour for us down here :)

And i'm hoping my new senko trype bait will work really equally aswell, it's 5.25" with apx a 2" paddletail (leave it as is, fork it, or shred it like a tube... new bait for this year :D )