UFC 126

we used to go to the bars to watch the events too but with what it costs for the two of us to have a few pops, some grub and then cab it home afterwards it turns out cheaper for us to just order the ppv and consume the beers and food that we have here :)

the one time that i did try and watch it online, it went down somewhere around the main event... no fun.

Although I think Belfort is Silva's toughest challenger in a while, he hasnt fought at 185 in a couple years. I think if he doesnt finish it inside of 2 rounds, Silva will finish him by the 3rd or 4th round

Griffin will beat Franklin by decision, on his size advantage alone

Bones should be able to beat Bader, but Bader could just as easily win it. Awesome fight either way

Don't forget to catch the UFC debut of Japanese standout Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto as he faces Demetrious Johnson. For those who don't know Kid Yamamoto he's an exciting 135 pounder whose always fought above his weight class but has the speed and power to put guys away. In fact, of his 18 wins just 3 have gone to decision, 2 by sub and 13 by KO/TKO <---Thats alot! especially for his weight class. He's facing another speed demon in Johnson so we should see fireworks. Best of all it's being streamed on Facebook @ 8:25pm EST for FREE!

GO KID

ahhhhhhhhhhh crap.....i missed the fights !!!!! the wife went and bought ALL the seasons of "how i met your Mother" telvision series and we had a marathon..i feel so violated... :wallbash:

side note- if any of you guys ever get caught in the situation of having to watch an entire sitcom marathon....go with this one ....lots of cleavage and womanizing ...kinda funny to say the least...but i still feel violated for missing the fights...

GSP vs Silva would be awesome, but it really means nothing. If GSP loses it will because he had to gain weight, if Silva loses it will because he lost weight.

The fight will be for the 185 pound belt, so Silva wont be losing extra weight. Silva doesnt look out of place at 205 and I think he will be monstrous compared to GSP. I love GSP but I'd put a lot of money on Silva in that fight.

The fight will be for the 185 pound belt, so Silva wont be losing extra weight. Silva doesnt look out of place at 205 and I think he will be monstrous compared to GSP. I love GSP but I'd put a lot of money on Silva in that fight.

Steve sadly I have to agree with you.But hey, crap happens.Never know,but I would have to put my money on Silva. :(

Has Silva ever faced a guy that can control like GSP can on the ground?

chael sonnen on roids was the best control he's faced on the ground but sonnen's ground game isn't close to being as good as gsp. gsp has some of the best guard passing i've seen and he is very well versed in submissions as well. on the feet i'd say silva hands down but on the ground i think st pierre could take it.