It's official!!

danc

Over a month ago I posted that I was pretty sure that I won a Dewalt Tools grand prize draw consisting of an hour on the ice with Phaneuf, flight, hotel, autographed jersey, and tickets to a Leafs game. I must admit that I was getting nervous because it's been almost 5 weeks since I sent the forms and skill testing question back, and have yet to hear anything. Did I answer the skill testing question wrong? Did I fill out a form wrong? I think I've told every person that I know on the planet that I won this thing and would really, really hate to have to tell them all that no, I didn't win. :wallbash: Anyways, today I got the e mail that confirms that I did in fact win.

Hello Dan:

Congratulations on winning the DEWALT ’s Guaranteed Tough Ultimate On-Ice Experience with Dion Phaneuf. I will be in touch shortly to provide further details on the prize package. I do have a couple preliminary questions for you:

* What level of hockey experience do you and your guest have? For example, do you still play hockey or played hockey in the past but no longer play, or have never played hockey but am comfortable skating forwards and backwards.

* Could you please confirm your contact information?

Congratulations again and I will give you a call within the next week to begin planning your trip to Toronto.

Best regards,

Jocelyn Stephen

Brand Manager - DEWALT

Now my level of hockey experience is a joke. I did play as a kid from pee wee until midget. But I haven't been on skates in 30 years. LOL Who cares. I'm going!!

Dang Dan that sure is a great prize to win hope ya have fun and all kidding aside dont start in net unless your ready for a pounding but then again your moves of fear could be better then the goalies they have already.

Cheers and I cant wait for the report maybe you can twitter it here for all of us to follow you on the ice just keep updating the thread for us.

Now my level of hockey experience is a joke. I did play as a kid from pee wee until midget. But I haven't been on skates in 30 years. LOL Who cares. I'm going!!

Right ON bud!!! Congrats.

Now... borrow or steal a pair of skates and find a frozen pond to get the 30 years of kinks out. :thumbsup_anim: