Looking for a spud

kickingfrog

Dont be going and doing silly things like that.When ya need it for? I,ll make ya one. You just got to pick it up.

whoa, look at that great offer.

look's like I have to make a trip up in a few weeks to drop off a set of ski's...

lol i just made one at work. 4' length of 15mm rebar, put a piece on top in a T shape just incase it slips outta my hand it wont fall through the hole, and a piece of 5" plate sleel, bout a 1/4" thick and roughly 2" wide, sharpened to a nice cutting edge, welded it all together and even had it painted a nice pretty blue.

cost me nuthin, infact, i was being paid while i made it haha.

lol i just made one at work. 4' length of 15mm rebar, put a piece on top in a T shape just incase it slips outta my hand it wont fall through the hole, and a piece of 5" plate sleel, bout a 1/4" thick and roughly 2" wide, sharpened to a nice cutting edge, welded it all together and even had it painted a nice pretty blue.

cost me nuthin, infact, i was being paid while i made it haha.

Awesome .. give ya $50 for it :)

nor freinds that can make it cheaper than I can buy one.

Not true. I scrap pc heavy pipe,n/c,1 piece of brake spring,n/c.Handy welder near by,n/c.Eat lunch while working away on own time,n/c,do it all the time.1 spud ready for pick up Rob.n/c.

Edited by Misfish

Not true. I scrap pc heavy pipe,n/c,1 piece of brake spring,n/c.Handy welder near by,n/c.Eat lunch while working away on own time,n/c,do it all the time.1 spud ready for pick up Rob.n/c.

Yeah but then I would have to buy gas for the truck and all new ice fishing gear to be able to follow you out to one of your best fishing holes :whistling: . And you live at least 4 hrs away from me. I got the right friends, just in the wrong places :Gonefishing: