Boq - Weekend Report - Edit - Terry's Fish Pic Added

fishnsled

Well our weekend was a bit on the slow side when it came to the fishing but we did manage a couple. I had the pleasure of fishing with Headhunter and Terry and with company like that the fishing was not that important at all. OK, so that's a load of Bull. :lol: Great company but we were looking for fish. Saturday we managed one for Terry and one for Joe, they have the pics on their cameras so hopefully they will post them. Small fish for what the bay has to offer but a couple in the boat none the less.

Sunday I manage to get this one in the morning. A 28.5 inch beauty.

med_gallery_103_86_14383.jpg

We dropped Terry off around noon and went in to settle up our account at Merlands. HH and I headed but out in hopes of some bigger fish. It just wasn't in the cards for us this weekend. HH managed to grab one more Quinte baby and that was it for us.

med_gallery_103_86_109931.jpg

In this picture you'll noticed an old Evinrude on my boat. That motor had not been fired up since 1997-98. I pulled it out and after cleaning the spark plugs if fired up. I did discover that it has a few minor bugs to fixed but it sure did the job for us. Well until we ran out of gas. :rolleyes: I figured that 15 litres would be enough but 20 would have been perfect. I just didn't want any of the gas left sitting around over the winter. Obviously that won't be a problem. We still manged the fish above trolling with the big motor.

All the fish were caught on various colours but the the Reef Runners seem to do the trick. I got to met some great people from here and that certainly was a highlight this weekend. Looking forward to the next G2G. :thumbsup_anim:

EDIT - Here's Terry's fish from Saturday. You'd almost think we were having a good time. :P Pretty amazing when you think this was the first time we'd fished together. Just goes to show you the great people here on this board. :thumbsup_anim:

med_gallery_103_86_27335.jpg

Edited by fishnsled

Hey Joey, HH started to get his voice back Sunday afternoon. He wasn't to happy about it either. :( He was hoping for a long weekend. :P

Terry - You're Welcome. :D It was great having you along.

MuskyBill - It didn't really seem to make a difference this past weekend what you had on. We tried everything that you mentioned but the fish liked the Reef Runners for us. HH did get one on a Tail Dancer.

Irishfield - Terry is a piece of work. LMAO :D But I'd share a boat with him any day. ;) Just how did you know that spot? :P Better keep that a secret. ;)

I know that spot! LOL

Great meeting you both...well all three...that Terry's a piece of work for sure! LMAO.

oh irishfield

oh Wayne....what's you trying to say boy.....lol

so tell me what you really think....lol

oh and wanye, thanks again for giving me a place to hang my hat for the weekend...hope you found my key on the counter.. I enjoyed the whole weekend, everyone was very entertaning and good fishermen/women

Terry

I am saving my pee just in case...

oh and I running out of small pieces of wood, if aanyone has some.., I have lots of nails.......lol

I enjoy holding this avatar for dano, but if he doesn't get it soon, I won't want to give it up...

Edited by Terry