L. Erie St. Williams Report.

Fish Farmer

I caught 4 jumbos, 1 was 13 1/2" other 3 were 12" Lots of dinkers. 1 bonus Pike 30" and released. I brought home about 30 Perch, most 8to9". Was a nice day, didn't need the heater. Having Perch for super tonight. New Years Eve Perch. Has a ring to it. :D

88250746.jpg

87540810.jpg

24295455.jpg

Tried my new Pack Shack, worked great but I don't know how it likes LPB wind. I don't know of a windier place in the world like LPB can get.

47762101.jpg

Walked in, in 1" of water on top of the fast melting ice. There was 10" of good black ice but I don't know how it's going to be for the weekend. The hut operator was taking his huts in while we walked in.

Be careful guys if your thinking of going this week.

Where is St. Williams?

St. Williams is just past Turkey Pt. It's in the Long Pt. Area Lake Erie

The whole bay is shallow 7' max. Great for the kids because you can see the bottom and the fish.

I came home with a soar neck, looking down the hole. I guess that makes me a kid :D

Nice catch Dave, enjoy the New Years Eve feast. :thumbsup_anim:

Fishnsled

I just finished a big plate of those little ones, nothing like a fresh feed.

We went out of old cut....the fishing was hit and miss....some went home with limits and others very little....

Phil, Me and Glenn Did the big walk today :whistling: . I think I walked his legs off :stretcher::D The young Guy can't keep up with the old man :D When I dropped him off at home, he went right to bed. 12 hours ice fishin did him in :D You got to come out with us sometime Phil :good:

St. Williams is just past Turkey Pt. It's in the Long Pt. Area Lake Erie

The whole bay is shallow 7' max. Great for the kids because you can see the bottom and the fish.

I came home with a soar neck, looking down the hole. I guess that makes me a kid :D

Fishnsled

I just finished a big plate of those little ones, nothing like a fresh feed.

Phil, Me and Glenn Did the big walk today :whistling: . I think I walked his legs off :stretcher::D The young Guy can't keep up with the old man :D When I dropped him off at home, he went right to bed. 12 hours ice fishin did him in :D You got to come out with us sometime Phil :good:

Old cut....jimmy Riggins has a 5 dollar taxi....