Rockybrook sinkers

PikeMolester

I'm sure a few of you guys have seen the commercials on WFN. I think I'm going to order some. Has anyone used them before? I'm just scared the loop will pop right out of the limestone when snagged up abit. Curious if anyone has any comments about the quality of these sinkers.

http://rockybrooksinkers.com/

home_bg_20101122.jpg

Edited by Canucker

Hay, that's kinda neet good.gif . Thanks for posting. Great idea, just wunder how the glue holds up.

looks like they drill a small hole in it and glue the eye into the hole.Looks like epoxy so i would think it would hold up just fine.Very kewl idea for sureclapping.gif

Have seen these advertised on WFN. Great idea as cost of material is pretty cheap. pay the kids to pick rocks from the local river. I paid some good money a while back for a few camo sinkers for carp, same idea - they were rocks with holes drilled in them

paid some good money a while back for a few camo sinkers for carp

Camo sinkers :unsure: Just cant take the hunter out of the fisher eh.LOL

They are really cool,great idea and cheap too. Im thinking a good diamond drill will cut yer hole and an epoxy fill. It does say patten pending,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :whistling::canadian:

This one is going to win the I am SOOOOOOOO Politically Correct award of 2010. It's a good idea if the sinker is a detraction to the fishing method. I do remember as a kid pond fishin and needing more weight and tying a loop on to hold a rock in place.

Art