Lac Seul Update - Fall 2010

trapshooter

Hey Gang, been too long and I wanted to check in with an update from Lac Seul. Winter is here in a big way now - we gotta have close to 3 feet of the white stuff on the ground! Before the snow came though I was fortunate to spent some time this fall chasing esox on Lac Seul. I'll cut to the chase and get to the pictures!

First trolling fish of the fall. Great start for my buddy Greg!

DSC_7710.JPG

Now, I know these pics have been posted here already. Mike is a good friend of mine and a fellow OFNer but I think they deserve another look!

Mike's first muskie, a real beauty!

DSC_7723.JPG

The next day he stepped it up and slammed this giant!!

DSC_7745.JPG

DSC_7761.JPG

DSC_7772.JPG

DSC_7796.JPG

That fish is one of my fondest memories from the entire season. Something that I know both of us will never forget.

Next up, fishing with my buddy Kyle. Kyle is straight up good luck! Earlier this season I took him out for his first day of muskie fishing ever and he boated two. Fast forward to the fall and Kyle's 2nd day of muskie fishing ever - what do you know - 2 more muskie hit the Beckman for Kyle!!

DSC_7806.JPG

DSC_7814.JPG

DSC_7825.JPG

We had a good weekend and I managed a couple myself.

DSC_7833.JPG

DSC_7836.JPG

My buddy Jocko was next up. We moose hunt together but squeezed in some trolling before the hunt. Lucky for Jocko, he gets his PB muskie and we harvested a bull moose the following week.

DSC_7862.JPG

PA190524.JPG

Late season trip with my buddy Chris and he gets this gorgeous pike. Thought it was going to be a muskie but when a 44" pike hits the Beckman we weren't complaining!

DSC_7882.JPG

After that fish we went on a bit of a roll to finish off our season.

PB080554.JPG

And a fatty for yours truly!

DSC_7899.JPG

DSC_7902.JPG

One more each before the season was over....

DSC_7932.JPG

PB090555.JPG

Good times had by all :clapping: Time to load the sled up in the truck and hit the ice :thumbsup_anim: