Bay of Quinte

Stoty

Hey all,

I've had the privilege of being out on the Bay of Quinte for almost everyday for the past 4 weeks. And let me tell ya, this body of water is incredible! The amount of trophy fish that it produces, is unrivaled!

I got out today on just a personal "fun" outing, which is the first in a long while!

Just so happened that I broke my PB Walleye with this beauty 11.2 lb'er!

PBwalleye.jpg

Just as a little safety note though... this morning there was about 1/4" of ICE out there. Be very careful about taking a boat out in the early morning!

Cheers,

*Stoty

Yesh, I love gollllllld!

LOL!

everyday for 4 weeks??? man i want your life lol

I can't complain, that's for sure...but that trip was literally the only one that I've actually got to reel a fish in! The rest have been clients battling the GOLD! It's tough to see over 10 fish break your own PB mark, but all you could do is net them! lol

Thanks for the responses though!

*Stoty

Nice walleye and PB

NICE JOB ON YOUR PB.

NOW THAT GARRY IS GONE FROM G2 ARE YOU AND GETTING YOUR BOAT TRANSPORT CANADA INSPECTED AND YOUR SVOP, MED 3, VHFDHC AND FIRST AID WITH CPR FOR BEING A GUIDE/CHARTER BOAT

Is that required by all charters,on all lakes?

Great fish ! With all that time on the water Im surprised that you havn't hooked one bigger than 11.2. That place is really a factory.

I have hooked into quite a few larger than that...but my clients brought them in, I've just been netting other people's PB's, lol.

I have hooked into quite a few larger than that...but my clients brought them in, I've just been netting other people's PB's, lol.

Thats what I figured. And that was my point. Your the one that caught all your clients fish. They just reeled them in for you. Anybody can reel a fish in. But can they catch them ? No, thats why they hired you. Keep up the great work out there and good luck on the hard water this year.

Nice walleye and PB

Is that required by all charters,on all lakes?

It sure is, when guiding my insurance required I had all of the above. There is a ton of overhead for guides, not an easy biz to run.