freakin leafs....

uglyfish

Ya know the season is a wreak when we can't even beat ottawa!

Grabovski is useless as usual, costing us a couple goals. And lebda gets nback in a game and got rite back to where he left off at playing bad and costing a goal against.

I like wilson and his coaching style, but taking out keith aulie and putting lebda in was as dumb a move as anythin I have ever seen.

Kessel should be benched for his lack of play tonite.

See if they can do anythin in the 3rd period.

Guest Johnny Bass

Only bright light is the way schenn seems to be developing in overdrive. Komisarek is a 4.5 million dollar turnover machine. In bad spots too.

Wow. Offensively I thought Gabrovski was our best player in the last two games. He tried to back check but he lost the race.....Kadri is coming along fine, being the second best player on the ice.

Lebda screwed up again, pinching. I don't think he knows he is a defenseman......

The worst turnover machine has been Kaberle. Komisarek makes some mistakes but over all? Him, Schenn and Beauchein, are 3 players I wouldn't trade for anyone.

I think the leaf's inexperience shows......

We've had some great scoring chances, we just cant capitalize. We need to start scoring.

I do not know what games you are watching Johnny. Komisarek is brutal. If you want to evaluate players you have to watch them. Not just the game. Komisarek is playing brutal. Giving up the puck regularly in his own end and with no offensive skill it does not bode well, and worst yet his confidence has regressed to the point he us physically soft.

Offensively grabovski is benefitting from good play by his wingers and his goals are the result of just being in the rite place at the rite time. He turns the pucks over more then most of the team combined, is weak on his feet, knocked down way to easy, and sucks defensively.

Komisarik has had some nasty turenovers, but his overall play hasn't been that bad. Especially compared to last season, and his turnover tonite to spezza, grabovski just blew it when the pass came by him.

Schenn is the leafs best player every nite out and should be an allstar this year based on his play. Lebda should be sent packing.

Kessel needs to stop playing like a pussy and start playing hockey. Kadri has been great and is gettin better each game.

They need to put pucks at the net. Just get shots and traffic in front. Good things happen. Short crisp passes, forecheck the hell outta their opponent and be more aware in their defensive zone coverage so goals like kovalev's opening goal don't happen.

Wow. Offensively I thought Gabrovski was our best player in the last two games. He tried to back check but he lost the race.....Kadri is coming along fine, being the second best player on the ice.

Lebda screwed up again, pinching. I don't think he knows he is a defenseman......

The worst turnover machine has been Kaberle. Komisarek makes some mistakes but over all? Him, Schenn and Beauchein, are 3 players I wouldn't trade for anyone.

I think the leaf's inexperience shows......

We've had some great scoring chances, we just cant capitalize. We need to start scoring.

I'm as big a Leafs fan as anyone but saying you wouldn't trade any of those three for ANYONE!! well thats whats wrong with the Leafs right there.

:thumbsup_anim: I love it when leaf fans argue over what player suck worse than others :thumbsup_anim:

The whole team sucks equally....that's why they are the laffs..... :w00t::w00t::rofl2::rofl2:

3-0 :rofl2: 5th shut out of the season :rofl2: 3 point out of last place :rofl2: kessel :rofl2: kaberle :rofl2: Komisarek :rofl2:

Maybe they should avoid guys whos name starts with "K" :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:thumbsup_anim: I love it when leaf fans argue over what player suck worse than others :thumbsup_anim:

The whole team sucks equally....that's why they are the laffs..... :w00t::w00t::rofl2::rofl2:

3-0 :rofl2: 5th shut out of the season :rofl2: 3 point out of last place :rofl2: kessel :rofl2: kaberle :rofl2: Komisarek :rofl2:

Maybe they should avoid guys whos name starts with "K" :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Hey Musky Matt - quit picking on the Leaf fans! - they got enough problems of their own already!!! :D:whistling:

Don

Guest Johnny Bass

stopped watching when it went to 3-0 and went to the computer!

You know what? Most of the guys I know stopped watching after two goals, and some guys dont watch at all. My brother who used to watch ALL hockey games? Watches none.

The difference these last games is that our goalie outplayed their goalie. And we have not been capitalizing on the great scoring chances. We have had some amazing scoring chances and were just not putting the puck in the net. We are missing the net(or the puck).

I agree with Irishfield. These guys are payed millions and they cant hit a net??? I bet you if playing pro hockey(The minors)wasn't so expensive? The league would have more talent......

Not to mention I bet the leafs have had the most shots blocked out of every team in the NHL. No quick release(except for Grabovski, Kuleiman and Verbeek). Our power play is back to crap(They don't shoot the puck!) and so is our penalty kill......

We need scoring.Maybe the commentator was right. Put Kadri at center and move up Verbeek. The only thing is that we would have too many centers. I dont mind getting rid of Mitchel. But I want to bring Zigomanis back(like Cherry said)(he needs to stay out of the penalty box) and dont want to get rid of Brent. The kids got heart, but he hasn't been playing that well.

Lebda has talent but he has to remember he is a defenseman. Not a forward. He's gotta be benched.......What's goin on with Kaberle, I dont know. I'd bench him too and only use him on the power play.....

Oh ya F7Firecat and lookingforwalleye. Come up with some new material. Its getting old. We are not the Montreal Canadian fans after winning the first game in the playoffs. Trashed the town like they were going to win stanley.LOL

Edited by Johnny Bass

Hey Johnny, Verbeek doesn't play for the Leafs, he's retired.

Can you leaf fans now see why there were no tears cried by Boston, Montreal and Calgary fans when Ke$$el, Komi, and Phanuef left town? Best part is Burke can't trade anyone he has aquired because that would be like admitting he made a mistake. Kaberle will just play out this season and not wave his no-trade so the Leafs will get nothing for him. He'll return to all-star form wherever he goes next year.

Hey Johnny, Verbeek doesn't play for the Leafs, he's retired.

Can you leaf fans now see why there were no tears cried by Boston, Montreal and Calgary fans when Ke$$el, Komi, and Phanuef left town? Best part is Burke can't trade anyone he has aquired because that would be like admitting he made a mistake. Kaberle will just play out this season and not wave his no-trade so the Leafs will get nothing for him. He'll return to all-star form wherever he goes next year.

You keep trying to point out why kessel is terrible yet he is paid to score and that is what he is doing.If you consider his current totals terrible I suggest you look into the stats of others in the league.You might want to start with the habs as last I looked he has more goals than any of them.

Are you trying to say Boston and Montreal were looking to dump kessel and komi?Not likely,why do you think they boo komi when he touches the puck in montreal?Its because he left and signed elsewhere.

Ke$$el has one more goal than Kostisyn of the Habs but Toronto has 12 fewer points than Montreal. Teams win games, Ke$$els don't. And don't worry, the only reason they don't boo Komi in Toronto is that with the Leafs defence he doesn't look that bad in comparison. Last time I looked Montreal, Boston & Calgary were all ahead of the Leafs in the standings with only two teams in the league with fewer wins than Toronto. The Leafs will finish higher than last year...probably 28th because the Oilers and the Islanders are so terrible. The upside for them is they will get high draft picks next year and Burke will sign more undrafted college players you've never heard of.

You guys take this way too serious it`s all in fun boys, now if you guys feel Phil Kessel is good value at two first and a second then great but imho he is not and yes the Montreal leader in goals has 9. PK is on pace for a 52 point season if your happy with that then that is great as well!!