NF - Christmas Music

Good Mornin' OFC.

This weekend we were out and about and I couldn't believe how many stores are all geared up for Christmas! They're still clearing out their Halloween stuff! lol It got me thinkin' though..... My Christmas music libraby sucks!

What are your favourite songs and by who? I'd like to start buying some decent tunes for the kids to enjoy next month!

Have a great week!

Ryan

Good Mornin' OFC.

This weekend we were out and about and I couldn't believe how many stores are all geared up for Christmas! They're still clearing out their Halloween stuff! lol It got me thinkin' though..... My Christmas music libraby sucks!

What are your favourite songs and by who? I'd like to start buying some decent tunes for the kids to enjoy next month!

Have a great week!

Ryan

I don't usually frequent malls much, but Saturday morning I was at BPS and sure enough there it was Christmas music!

One woman actually made it known that it was too early for it.

Can't go wrong with Burl Ives!

Good Call Pigeon! Thanks.

I don't usually frequent malls much, but Saturday morning I was at BPS and sure enough there it was Christmas music!

One woman actually made it known that it was too early for it.

lol we don't really have much in the way of "malls" around here! We hit up the grocery store and the pharmacy - I can only imagine what the malls are like... I love Christmas but I think it takes away from it a little if you're surrounded by it for a month and half... I'm ok with any time in December though...

Couple of years ago, I went into the Sears here in Kitchener on November 1st and they were already playing Christmas tunes!!! Almost made me run for the doors, Ryan!! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Christmas holidays, but, man, wait until late November at least.

As for songs, most of the classics are always good...I'm not a religious person but I do love O Holy Night. My all time favorite, David Bowie and Bing Crosby's Little Drummer Boy.

Don't mind it so much in the malls...but it drives me crazy when my fav radio station starts playing the Christmas tunes so early. A month of Christmas tunes in the car all the time is just too much for me.

Wish I could help you with some suggestions for albums Ryan...but I really don't have any Christmas "Favourites"

Edited by crappieperchhunter

Ever hear that song "I want a hippopotomous for Christmas"? Our radio station plays it hear about 3-5 times per day during the festive season.

Hear it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjwiwcUKK1c

Speaking of which my wife and 7 year old put up the tree on Sunday.

Edited by Nipfisher

Bobnoxious was cranking through my house last weekend gotta love having kids around. These are just the three I could find on you tobe but they have a whole Christmas album called HOHOHO and its all great 1 or 2 songs that have a little swearing

These are great rocking Christmas toons

HOHOHO

Police Nabbed my dad

Silent night

Again Ryan sorry I have no album to recommend. But the following is my all time favourite Christmas song and video. Great song, the video is well done and I just flat out admire this individual and his family for the road taken to help him to pursue his dream of being a musician. Hope you all enjoy it.