where to get auger blades sharpened?

Swan_Dive

step 1, buy a second set of blades.

step 2, buy a "skate stone".

step 3, use the skate stone on old blades to sharpen like you would a knife. That's how I kept my manual auger blades sharp. You only sharpen the angled side.

You know Dave.. the number of times this gets asked that would pay for itself in no time...

O.K. Wayne you talked me into it I am going to buy one of the Sharpeners and set up a local business and just watch the money roll in.... Thanks for the incentive to become my own boss.

Art

I was wondering if any of you guys could help me find a place in Barrie to get my auger blades sharpened. Can you sharpen them yourself or do you need a machine? Thanks for the help

Swany

There is a guy over on blake street across from the care dealer Schmidt and Shaw who can do it. His business is in a little white store. Just before Blake turns into Penetanguishene rd. near the home hardware store. He was ill a few years ago but I think he is still in business.

There is a guy over on blake street across from the care dealer Schmidt and Shaw who can do it. His business is in a little white store. Just before Blake turns into Penetanguishene rd. near the home hardware store. He was ill a few years ago but I think he is still in business.

Awsome, thanks for the help!