Woops ! Guess who's in first ?

darsky

haha nobody should care who is in first place after 8 or 9 games. I mean does anyone think Nashville is going to finish #1 (where they sit now)?

I know that T.O and Montreal fans are both guilty of it, and its easy to get excited with all of the media attention that hockey gets up here, but after the all star break then lets talk results, and even then its only half way there.

I love hockey, but I try not to get too wrapped up in standings until they really mean something nearer the end of the season.

lol leafs fans were making floats when they were 2-0. They don't know what winning is...so unfamiliar with it. And Skeeter that makes no sense because we went to the conference finals not to play golf before playoffs like the Leafs.

You are right,, it doesnt make sense.

stop living in the past, this thread is about now not last year.

BTW: the LEAFS won tonight!!!!!

when this season is over i will be there to lead the parade for Montreal.

kellysphone011.jpg

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

seems that they are TIED with The Leafs for first in the NE division..... well lets see, what's the first tiebreaker.... Oh it's head to head meetings..... HMMMM have they played each other this year?? I believe they did.... and who won that game??? I've got such a short memory... Oh it was The Leafs.... That means Montreal is SECOND place.....

Here, in order, is the tied-breaker criteria. Although it's probably a little more relavent after 82 games. lol

1) Wins: Most total wins among the tied teams.

2) Head-to-Head Record: Most points in games against each other among the tied teams.

3) Goal Differential: Using the total goals scored during the regular season, the greater positive differential between goals for and against among the tied teams.

• 5 months later...