Summer flying videos in & out of those wonderful back lakes!

irishfield

Cool vids! Is that Wilson Lake that you flew over before landing?

If you are refering to the 2nd video.. approaching Temagami from the South.. it starts at Herridge Lake, and you can see the angled laneway down into Papa Johns Lodge at the 40 second mark.

Video 5 is now up, departing Temagami to the East and I will soon have up #6 that shows the beautiful sandbar of Obabika Lake before I circle and land on Clearwater Lake.

Edited by irishfield

It's just a two blade prop riverrat... it's just the way digital video inputs a line at a time, side to side, that it picks it up as curved. Wish there was a way around it.. I've tried all the settings. Next try is a new software upload for the camera that loads at 50 frames per second instead of 60. Might make a difference.. I'll find out next year as I'm grounded for now. Have a bad cylinder on my engine.

Mods please tell me why Riverrat without a space is filtered to come up as Dumb Ass !!!

Edited by irishfield

Guest gbfisher

Eight is up.. final one to come in a bit.

I love the landing vids....ALMOST makes me wanna fly again......almost... :)

Seeing where yer landing now. I fished just south??? of your cottage a couple years back with Hyatt and a few other friends. I forget the name of the guy who had us to his place though. Caught a few lakers and a couple pickerel. It was just off the main ice road on the right side. I'd say only a mile from your place.

I love the landing vids....ALMOST makes me wanna fly again......almost... :)

Seeing where yer landing now. I fished just south??? of your cottage a couple years back with Hyatt and a few other friends. I forget the name of the guy who had us to his place though. Caught a few lakers and a couple pickerel. It was just off the main ice road on the right side. I'd say only a mile from your place.

sorry there are no walleye in Temagami

LOL

at lest not with my name on them

Nice vids Wayne. I've never seen a prop like that before on a plane.

Thats the rolling shutter effect that CMOS sensors have when shooting video. They take each image int he video from left to right. CCD sensors do not have that problem but they are bad at low light.