Wife's best picture to date..

irishfield

Just starting to go thru the 500 pictures we took, in the last 3 months, and the 18 videos I shot in 1080 HD. Here's Leah's best shot that I can remember in a long time. Lloyd and I taking off during fog lift for a back lake never to be disclosed.

djkfog.jpg

.. oh and are you having fun yet Lloyd??? There's one... got it !! There's one.. got it! :thumbsup_anim:

lloydthereswone.jpg

Over 100 lakers per day..

Water clarity (see down over 35 feet) and colour is just amazing on this lake.

waterlaker.jpg

Hopefully I can find some time in the next month to put together a proper report for the summer.

Edited by irishfield

Definitely not Dax. Same reason a wing is blunt at the front and tapered at the back (it creates lift that way). The other reason is smooth airflow off the rear of the canoe. If you had the flat end back there it would blank airflow over the stabilizer and nobody would like that last ride.

Edited by irishfield

Wow, that's a nice pic of the plane taking off, and the water color is amazing... I'd love to know where 100 lakers a day is possible! Thanks for sharing.

Ps. Does it make me a geek that I understand the physics behind the Bernoulli effect Irish is talking about? Yeah, I thought so...

Ps. Does it make me a geek that I understand the physics behind the Bernoulli effect Irish is talking about? Yeah, I thought so...

yep it does Jay ...but it s a geeks world...yep ....its a geeks world ...otherwise i wouldn't be communicating to this question through my telphone without cables ....

beem me up now Scotty!

nice shootin on the fish Irish

Edited by Twocoda

Just starting to go thru the 500 pictures we took, in the last 3 months

That's it? I took over 1200 last weekend. Seriously. Besides all that, it's great to have you back Wayne. And that's an awesome shot by Leah.:clapping:

I too cant believe you can just strap a boat to the outside of an airplane and it doesnt effect anytyhing LOL

That amazes me........i thought every corner, rivet, taper etc......was critical for aerodynamics to get a plane in the air and keep it there.

Its why Im not a pilot I'd imagine lol

That is one cool pic Irish. I didnt notice the boat the first time I looked. Must be nice to lake hop like that. Can you by any chance adopt me and let me and my family move in with you and yours? Ill be your new fishin buddie!! lol Awesome and thanks for sharing

That is one cool pic Irish. I didnt notice the boat the first time I looked. Must be nice to lake hop like that. Can you by any chance adopt me and let me and my family move in with you and yours? Ill be your new fishin buddie!! lol Awesome and thanks for sharing

LOL STAND IN LINE LOL