Cripes !...Is She Fat !

Beans

Maribeth went to visit her ailing sister yesterday and phoned me to ask if I'd like a big fat bagel...  :)

Gotta get my ears checked as this is what she brought me...  :rolleyes:

A Big Fat BEAGLE...

She has an a$$ on her like a tame bee...

Just kidding...I knew Chiquita was coming as Maribeth's sister is too unwell from chemo therapy to take care of her and was thinking of taking her to the Humane Society...

She is five years old and has always been in an apartment and since Jim died of cancer a while ago she has not been getting much excersise...

She whined quite a bit last night as she has never been in a car or anywhere other than home so she is off her food but drinks water ok and has done both her businesses outside earlier...

She has gone to get her nails done with Maribeth...(I hope they don't paint them pink or I'm not walking her off the property... :whistling:)

Edited by Beans

Well I can see the pics and I feel sorry for the old fat gal. No way you two can keep her? Would be a shame to go to the Humane Society. She must be pretty old eh?

Joey

She is ours now Joey and I hear a cat might be next...

Ki's (our cat's) nose is really going to be out of joint then...she is not too happy with the dog but they will sort it out...

Edited by Beans

She Aint Fat She's Just Big Boned.....

Glad To Hear She Didnt Go Back To The H.S

Got My Dog(Beagal) at the H.S when it was 8months old.... with three different owners before I got him.

Eight Years And Going The Bugger Still Wont Settle Down.

Cheers,

Todd

Finally my friend. After listening to you chat about it all summer I was starting to think she was never gonna give up the dog. I'm sure it was a tough decision for her.

Next spring when I'm up in Caygeon again maybe you can bring her over to Carp Point to sit and fish with us. I'm sure a Beagle could be trained to make an OUTSTANDING bite alarm :whistling:

Finally my friend. After listening to you chat about it all summer I was starting to think she was never gonna give up the dog. I'm sure it was a tough decision for her.

Next spring when I'm up in Caygeon again maybe you can bring her over to Carp Point to sit and fish with us. I'm sure a Beagle could be trained to make an OUTSTANDING bite alarm whistling.gif

She's not fat--just a full figured gal with more to love!! Love beagles...so kind and lovable, even though they're not the brightest bulbs in the packet.....she'll give back way more than what you put into her!