uh oh

darsky

I'm sure cheating happens more than we think.

I bet the rule below gets broken regularly:

HORSEPOWER:

Maximum horsepower for all outboards and inboards must not exceed the limitations that are set by the manufacturers rating plate. Changing or altering standard factory parts of your motor to increase the horsepower over the factory horsepower rating is forbidden.

I'm glad he got caught, and I'm sure he'll regret this for the rest of his fishing days.

Cheers!

Probably no risk to the dudes lively hood, bass fishing is a much bigger deal here stateside, but most of these guys also have regular jobs of some sort. Nice to show up at work and have your co-workers know you got banned for cheating?

It`s not to hard just in Ohio to fish two or three different circuits, prize money for the events and the top dogs get to fish a championship for a bass boat and some cash. Some weekend tournaments may offer a boat as a prize. There are guys that plan the fishing season around the tournament schedule. Plus there are usually open tournaments that have at least a 1000 dollar first place money. Supplemental income?

Guest gbfisher

I'm sure cheating happens more than we think.

I bet the rule below gets broken regularly:

HORSEPOWER:

Maximum horsepower for all outboards and inboards must not exceed the limitations that are set by the manufacturers rating plate. Changing or altering standard factory parts of your motor to increase the horsepower over the factory horsepower rating is forbidden.

I'm glad he got caught, and I'm sure he'll regret this for the rest of his fishing days.

Cheers!

Lots of well known names have been caught cheating here in Canada and are still in the game. Lots who just havent been caught as well. Usually they stop cheating after they get their sponsors and then ,,never win again,,,, :rofl2:

It's nothing new..... :rolleyes:

Edited by gbfisher

BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!LOL

looks good on him.

the cheaters are every where.

we had a parent cheat in our kids fishing derby a couple of years ago.

stuffing split shots down a sunfishes throat.

best part is, the fishing derby is FREE and EVERY KID gets a prize...

:dunno:

henry and italo got busted and that didn't stop them. Sure it ended their careers in the short term, but all they did was wait for the next generation of fishing show fans to come of age before coming back out. I'll bet most of the people watching them now don't know anything about it.