You can never have to many,,,,

misfish

Well, it would seem my youngest son (25)and his better half, have figured out how to make the mrs,s and I even grander then we are ,by telling us they are expecting thier first child. Buns in the oven. :thumbsup_anim:

Great news for our family. :clapping::clapping::canadian:

Congratulations. After this one, just 6 more to catch up with me.

And if my step-daughter officially adopts her foster child - you'll need 7 more.

Actually i would say he needs seven more now, foster or not, step or not, a child is still someone to be cared for. I am sure you feel the same way. That makes it even more special, because you have choosen to care for this child, or your daughter has.

We have a "blended" family as well, it is a lot of fun.

Congratulations. After this one, just 6 more to catch up with me.

And if my step-daughter officially adopts her foster child - you'll need 7 more.

This will make three Rich. I totally aggree with adoption.What ever nation they are. :thumbsup_anim::sleeping_02:

At last count I think we were at 16 grandchildren (scattered from one end of North America) to the other and 2 great grand-kids but I understand we are soon to become even 3 times greater...

Cripes !...no wonder I'm getting greyer and balder...and sleeping with somebody's great-grandmother...whistling.gifclapping.gif

By the way bye...Congrats...

If we had known that grandchildren were so much fun...We would have had then first...

Edited by Beans