Roy status report?

cisco

Surely someone lives close to him or has his phone number to check up on him. Can anybody give an update for the folks here? Sounds like he was in some kinda crisis last night :stretcher: . Any Mods got some info... can you Mods do some diggin'? Can anyone here provide any kinda help in any way to the ole dwarf?

Edited by cisco

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup_anim: Excuse me a moment while I clear my throat...... :glare:

ROY!!!!! :angry: Glad your OK little buddy, but please counter any such crisis with good news reports when they pass! OK!

Glad you are over whatever it was that's got your situation in upheaval.

Well, I have known Roy for years and I have never known him to laugh AT anyone. Clampet, I have met you, I have watched a number of your posts, I respect you, but I think you don't know Roy like I know Roy! Unitil I hear it from Roy himself I choose to believe that a person that I know asked for help and the only thing that bothers me at this point is that I wasn't there when he needed me. I'll hold that thought until I know differently!

I dont care who you are thats just funny!!! LOL

Thanks CoolB hows everything been? havent heard from you in awhile.... planing on making it to Lakair?

Gerritt.

it's too late....the Illuminati already scooped up Roy to use him as the ultimate weapon against the Vatican.

I've been reading too much Dan Brown.

O.K. I know I don't say much anymore.........but this is starting to concern me.........I don't care if I am being Suckered or not.............is there ANYWAY ANYONE can find out if the man is alright???? ANYBODY??

all that means is, he has the website up on his computer...

I left it up on mine one weekend and got 3 PMs asking I I wasn't replying to their questions.......I was out of town and my computer isn't on autopilot....

He's fine ;)

His sock drawer was a mess and he was missing a key piece of lego, so he rearranged the drawer and then went to Lego headquarters for that piece, but the Milwaukee brewery was on the way and he got waylayed there for awhile.

No worries!!

Joey

He's fine ;)

His sock drawer was a mess and he was missing a key piece of lego, so he rearranged the drawer and then went to Lego headquarters for that piece, but the Milwaukee brewery was on the way and he got waylayed there for awhile.

No worries!!

Joey

That sums it up Joey!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont care who you are thats just funny!!! LOL

Thanks CoolB hows everything been? havent heard from you in awhile.... planing on making it to Lakair?

Gerritt.

Hi Gerritt, things are good thanks. Life is busy though. As far as Lakair, I would love too but I doubt it. It hard to get time off work in the summer for me.