Barber shop appointment today

Guest Johnny Bass

Price of my haircut is up 25% beginning July 1, 2010. I'm pleased with the service and will tip 20%.

Is that going to be okay with everybody?

This thread does not deserve a second post.

Hey its your money.

While your at it? You can even tip the gas station clerk for his service, tip the home heating meter readers for their service and you can tip everyone else that you please for their service. :rolleyes:

Guest Johnny Bass

Hey its your money.

While your at it? You can even tip the gas station clerk for his service, tip the home heating meter readers for their service and you can tip everyone else that you please for their service. :rolleyes:

Maybe they should make a law that forces you to tip(pay tax) all service. Maybe that will make you even happier.

Edited by Johnny Bass

I honestly think you guys have taken this a bit too far..

The Barber or the customer???? :)

It's just a most frustrating time for some of us. It bothers me when I don't tip and yet it hurts my pocket book when I do. A dollar here, two there, it all adds up and has become tricky in balancing that ever decreasing little pocket pook....again, for some of us.

It's just a most frustrating time for some of us. It bothers me when I don't tip and yet it hurts my pocket book when I do. A dollar here, two there, it all adds up and has become tricky in balancing that ever decreasing little pocket pook....again, for some of us.

My "barber" drives Mercedes! And goes to Florida two times a year.

A dollar here and there . . .

My haircuts cost $14 but I always give her $20, "her" being the operative word. Call me a chauvinist pig if you will, but dayum, she's cute. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

baby.jpg

Perfect.

Actually I remember one of our baby docs telling my wife it was good to drink a little Kahlua before nursing the baby. He said it calmed them down. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

Edited by JohnF

Not to hijack this thread but you can get a hair cut here in Toronto at Pacific Mall for 8 bucks and I'm sure its not affected by HST. It may be pirated, who knows.

OP, great post.

Edited by Dozer

As I said, the thread does not deserve a second post, but thanks for participating in this circlejerk. We definitely had a winner. And the winner is..........!

Canadave would have chastised me for changing barbershop to two words.

That's like telling everyone not to touch your full beer while you hit the head at Lakair in June. :clapping:

JF

WHY would you abandon your beer for any reason, especially to just recycle beer......things must be done different up there..... :lol::sarcasm::whistling:

Which ones? :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

gatoraide hurts through the nose!!!!!!!!!!!!

but in retrospect ...im going to have a talk with my mom because one of my nostrils is bigger then the other (clearing babys nose technique)

Edited by Twocoda

Guest Johnny Bass

As I said, the thread does not deserve a second post, but thanks for participating in this circlejerk. We definitely had a winner. And the winner is..........!

Canadave would have chastised me for changing barbershop to two words.

No no no! This does deserve another post. To put you in your place.Did you think I would leave it at that?

Americans who cry like babies at paying how much tax? 6%? And how it is unconstitutional to force people to pay taxes at all?lol

Great post. We're all happy you would pay a 20% increase at the barber, and at the gas pump and everywhere else. Who gives a crap what you would pay?

Too bad, I wrote a nice little reply, but it got erased when I pressed send.