I almost fell over

Roy

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ureWRhUpQSw"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ureWRhUpQSw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ureWRhUpQSw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

U are a brat Roy! :P:o

Okay this was not sopost to be shared with people on here this is Roy being a total brat......lol

Donlt bother looking anyone.....ITS BLOODY AWEFULL and i mean that sincerly......

So just hit the enter button and right back out the thread thankyou. :D

Joey thankyou. :blink:

Edited by nautifish

Very nice voice I am glad Roy posted it. Over the years we have outed quite a few people who have some awesome talent.

Thanks Roy and the bonk on the noggin she inflicts on you is worth it.

Art

:thumbsup_anim::clapping::worthy: very nice indeed...Don't blame them for showing true quality...I just sent it throughout the world on everyones harddrive...have fun with it....fame dosn't last long cheers simcoebob

Just a quick word to say thankyou. IT WAS not my inttention to have this broadcast on here. But a certian BRAT! who will end up looking more than a twisted pretzel if i ever get my hands on him,,,,lol thought he would post it on here for all to see. <_<

Fame i am most certainly not wanting and i doubt very much that would happen as my singing is really not that great.. NATIONAL ANTHEM> ?NOWAY!!!....LOL...I think this is enough tourture for everyone.....lol

It is just something different for me and i thought would be fun to do and nothing more.

Simcoebob that is like so not funny.....lol :P

So thanx again everyone and lets let this thread dissapear way way way back into the archives. :mellow:

Thread disappear??? Nah...

I've been singing for years...taken music since I was 6 years old...I play the piano, guitar, bass, trumpet and drums and I have heard 100s if not 1000s of people sing. I've played in concert bands, jazz bands, stage bands and rock bands. I've taught piano and guitar as well.

Let me say that you do have a very nice voice! Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Not everyone can carry a tune as well as you can....now....from what I can tell, it's confidence that you lack! So...dont be putting your voice down because your confidence is low.... :)

No need for embarrassment nauti you got some good singing talent i think i embarrassed myself more often than the usual at karaoke bars half wasted waking up the next day realizing how silly i must have looked.

Edited by PatrickGG

Attagrl, Nauti. Very nice phrasing, and pitch appreciation. Good Job.

I sing a little differently, with 2 1/2 octaves of bel canto projection, but I feel the warmth that you were projecting there.

Doing a wedding mass in 3 weeks, me, I love singing behind a huge pipe organ. That is the shiznit, fer sure. The ladies with the blue rinse will be weeping if I do my job right.

Backing up the Barenaked Ladies at Roy Thomson Hall with the TSO was a highlight for me. Singing rocks. Keep doing what you know, gf.

Edited by douG